Which Bills did you draft in fantasy?

I’m in a 10 man league we do every year together. I took Allen in the 4th round (last year I took him #4 overall, and I still won the super bowl) 

I got Diggs in the 6th, and snagged bass towards the end as my only kicker. 

Edited by Rc2catch

5 minutes ago, BuffaloBillies said:

Huh?  No, Robinson was the one WR that dropped more than anyone else by far in our draft. Maybe he won't in yours but it was (I think) my best pick. 

Ok sorry...I thought we were talking about Bills players...but yeah, he had a pretty solid season last year.  He probably dropped because of the QB situation in Chicago, like you said....I just totally misread your comment.  Apologies.

Edited by Buftex
  • Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Wizard said:

Bills Defense, Moss, and Brown.

Moss and Brown are my 5th RB and 5th WR respectively.

In pretty much every mock draft I did, no matter where I picked, John Brown was always in my reach.  It's just a worry as how much he and Diggs drag eachoters stats down. Why I stay away from Bills in general...I personally don't care who gets more catches, yards or TD's between the two of them, and I don't want FF to affect me rooting for one over the other.

20 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

I understand it. I tend Togo the same unless there are clear non homer picks like shady 2016...

emotion gets in the way of good decisions 

It's enough going through all the emotions watching the Bills, let alone complicating it with FF.

• Like (+1) 1

I finished mine tonight. 12 team PPR league. I got Josh, Motor, Diggs, Moss, Bills‘ D and Knox right in that order. Here’s my reasoning:

1. I’m a huge homer and I don’t care who likes it or not.

2. Due to the pandemic I’m drinking the Kool-Aid on continuity.

3. Last year the Bills were pretty healthy. I attribute it to a few things but the biggest is their training facility. Having a couple of hyperbaric tanks certainly helps the cause as well. Another aspect is the type of athlete that McBeane is assembling. They have bought in and have a great mindset and take their profession very seriously. 

• Haha (+1) 1

12 team PPR; 

1.) Josh Allen was my second QB, Kyler Murray was my first.  (Starting Allen vs Jets Week 1 instead of Murray at 49s).

2.) Bills defense.  I was "that guy",  the first to draft a defense...     🤦‍♂️

• Like (+1) 2

My philosophy in FFB is to stream K and D so I won’t be drafting the Bills’ D (I have a draft Tuesday and Wednesday). Allen, Motor, Diggs, Brown, and Moss are all highly draftable but I’m going to try my damnedest to stick to my rankings and not overdraft any of them. 

7 hours ago, Buftex said:

In pretty much every mock draft I did, no matter where I picked, John Brown was always in my reach.  It's just a worry as how much he and Diggs drag eachoters stats down. Why I stay away from Bills in general...I personally don't care who gets more catches, yards or TD's between the two of them, and I don't want FF to affect me rooting for one over the other.

This exactly why I skipped on singletary. Great player, but just don’t know how many touches he’ll get with Moss in the mix.

• Like (+1) 1

I'd like to put a plug in for Draft Sharks - Great website!  I have used them before and won FFL several times, once without a waiver pick up until week 10!

The thing i love about FF is it would have me care about games even when the Bills were bad,  But his year with pandemic - i didn't join PAID ones and joined 2 free leagues and Yes - One league I have Singletary and the other have Moss. Both have Allen (he was still hanging out there) and One has Bills DEE-fense and the other has Mr. Diggs.  I may call that team "Ya Digg?"