Which Bills did you draft in fantasy?

Bills Defense.  6th round.  Wasnt taking any chances.  It kills me when somebody else has them.  Somebody typed "homer" in the chat box.  Yup.

Edmunds.  Tackle machine.

Poyer.  Didnt want Tre because I think teams are gonna avoid him.

12 team league.  One other Bills fan and one Dolphins fan.  6 individual defensive players (D,D,DB,DB,LB,LB)

Edited by maddenboy

I have my draft on Tuesday night...I am much less prepared than normal.  I have done about 10 mock drafts over the last few days...I normally try to stay away from Bills players...but I have ended up with Singeltary in a number of them...and Zack Moss in a couple too.

Just now, maddenboy said:

See ??  Dont be takin no chances.  Now you have to suffer for 17 weeks.  Not worth it.  I took the Bills D in round 6.

Only thing about the Bills defense, as great as they are, they don't get a lot of turnover, or sacks...and if your league lumps Defense and Special Teams together it knocks them down the rankings a little more.  Of course, it could be different this year.

1 minute ago, kenny3000 said:

Devin Singletary in the 6th round of a 12 person league. Zack Moss went before him. Talk about no respect

I so wish we could have seen a little bit of Moss in a preseason game or two.  I have a good feeling bout him, but it is just based on my imagination, at this point.

13 minutes ago, Buftex said:

I have my draft on Tuesday night...I am much less prepared than normal.  I have done about 10 mock drafts over the last few days...I normally try to stay away from Bills players...but I have ended up with Singeltary in a number of them...and Zack Moss in a couple too.

Fwiw... I got Allen Robinson in round 7 ! I realize their QB is a mess but he is a true #1 stud that has a low rank. Don't reach on him, but 6 or 7 round is a steal

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, I am the egg man said:

I never draft Bills players.

I can't explain it, but if they win I could care less about FF.

And vice versa, of course.

I understand it. I tend Togo the same unless there are clear non homer picks like shady 2016...

emotion gets in the way of good decisions 

• Like (+1) 2