I draft 11th in a 12 team snake draft

YoloinOhio

Jacobs apparently played through a separated shoulder - on top of the few games he missed. Despite that, he's gained a reputation for being a tackle breaker, should have a bigger role in the pass game, and the raiders OL is a rather strong and complete unit so I'd be content with him as a late first rounder.

Personally, with how deep WR looks to be this year, I'm likely taking RB-RB as someone also drafting late first (and assuming Mike, Davante, Tyreek, Julio are in the mix to be taken). I personally see these guys as matchup-proof weekly starters

1A - CMC, Saquon, Alvin, Zeke, Dalvin, CEH

1B - Chubb, Jacobs, Mixon, Sanders

2A - Henry, Jones, Ekeler

• Thank you (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, JimKellyTryouts said:

Jacobs apparently played through a separated shoulder - on top of the few games he missed. Despite that, he's gained a reputation for being a tackle breaker, should have a bigger role in the pass game, and the raiders OL is a rather strong and complete unit so I'd be content with him as a late first rounder.

Personally, with how deep WR looks to be this year, I'm likely taking RB-RB as someone also drafting late first (and assuming Mike, Davante, Tyreek, Julio are in the mix to be taken). I personally see these guys as matchup-proof weekly starters

1A - CMC, Saquon, Alvin, Zeke, Dalvin, CEH

1B - Chubb, Jacobs, Mixon, Sanders

2A - Henry, Jones, Ekeler

How would you rank those? When you say 2A do you mean top of the 2nd round? Thanks 

• Like (+1) 1

31 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

How would you rank those? When you say 2A do you mean top of the 2nd round? Thanks 

Spot on - my preferred format is 0.5PPR so that's the only reason I'm slightly lower on the animal that is Derrick Henry (on top of the heavy load that he's been getting)

Always glad to offer to opinions/insight to one of this board's most respected members - feel free to message me any other time for assorted questions! Would also love to see this board more active, but I'm sure it'll pick up steam throughout the season

5 minutes ago, JimKellyTryouts said:

Spot on - my preferred format is 0.5PPR so that's the only reason I'm slightly lower on the animal that is Derrick Henry (on top of the heavy load that he's been getting)

Always glad to offer to opinions/insight to one of this board's most respected members - feel free to message me any other time for assorted questions! Would also love to see this board more active, but I'm sure it'll pick up steam throughout the season

It is usually pretty active around draft time but not so much this year. I also considered Henry at 11 because espn has him ranked high but hesitant. 

Late in the first in 12 teams is definitely a RB/RB oriented draft this year at your draft position. At 10 this year I got Eckler in the first and Jones in the second in PPR. Jacobs was gone before I picked. At 11 you should aim to get a 1b and a 2a that JKT listed.

• Like (+1) 1

20 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

Jacobs was gone in my actual draft. Went 10th. I took Chubb and then Mixon two picks later...

I kept Chubb in my league. I’m curious why he is ranked so low, a bit nervous because of the limited coverage and now Hunt’s new contract. Maybe he will have more of a role.

Chubb

Hopkins

Kittle

Theilen

Diggs

Taylor

Dobbins

Akers

Fournette

Arod

Tucker

Bills D 

Aiyuk

Hardman

Herndon

Josh Allen went one pick before me, got stuck with Arod. I hate that. Someone released Staffford I might drop Aiyuk and add him. 

I'll share mine here. 12 team PPR and I picked tenth.

QB: Brady

RB: Eckler

RB: Jones

WR: Theilen

WR: Robinson II

TE: Engram

Flex: Hilton

K: Fairbairn

D/ST: Denver

Bench RBs

Singletary

Henderson Jr

Coleman

Pollard

Robinson

Bench WR

Lamb

M. Williams (LAC)

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.