Bills tried out 3 kickers today

BillsMafi$

28 minutes ago, BeerLeagueHockey said:

So they are lining up a second kicker.  I would imagine they will need a second punter, do they have one in mind?  That Lachlin guy, or Vedvik?  When does the PS get finalized?

Sorry for all the questions. :) 

Vedvik could have done both. Badly, but he could have done them..

16 minutes ago, Ed_Formerly_of_Roch said:

Remember the no punt game, this is the no punt season!

I like this, but did we change out McDermott with a non-conservative coach when I wasn't looking?  Is Sean coming down with Riverboat Ron Syndrome?

9 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Vedvik could have done both. Badly, but he could have done them..

YEah after the season open last year, no thanks.

1 hour ago, simpleman said:

Not only that. Don't forget if it is a home game. NYS quarantine is 14 days for 90+ percent of the country. Exactly how will players from other teams pass quarantine? Or is the state law only for the common smuck?

Only for us peasants doesn't apply to whoever Cuomo says it doesn't. Including the celebs at the VMAs

3 hours ago, dwight in philly said:

Covid practice squad kickers? Huh? i would think in the event that need arises , you just pick one up .. enough of them   out there

That's what I'm thinking.  Have several try out, keep a few names and phone numbers on your rolodex, or however they do that now in the computer age

2 hours ago, simpleman said:

Not only that. Don't forget if it is a home game. NYS quarantine is 14 days for 90+ percent of the country. Exactly how will players from other teams pass quarantine? Or is the state law only for the common smuck?

As Hapless said, most common schmucks don't get tested regularly like NFL players / employees do. Also, there is an out for essential workers coming from out of state. If they get tested upon arrival, they are not required to quarantine after the results come back as negative. Since I'm starting a new job in the Syracuse area next week immediately after arriving from CA, I called the NYS covid hot line just to confirm I can do that and was given approval. I don't know if I would consider myself essential, but the definition applies so I'm going with it.

2 hours ago, klos63 said:

i think you meant 'schmuck'

Doesn't it depend on which state you travel from?

I flew into BUF 2 weeks ago and filled out some form when we landed. But nothing is being checked. I flew back out 3 days later.

5 hours ago, Rc2catch said:

Bass better be the real deal.. He’s on my fantasy team 😂😂 I’ve been planning my slogan for his made kicks all year. 
I think I’m going with hook, line, and sinker everytime he makes a kick. Haush money was nice. Carpenter was omg omg omg I hate you. I didn’t have anything for Lindell but I liked him. I won’t go into any others. 

maybe he can have a section of fans in the endzone like the Raiders but call it the "Bass Hole"?

1 minute ago, BuffAlone said:

maybe he can have a section of fans in the endzone like the Raiders but call it the "Bass Hole"?

Oh I like that too.. Has to be each end zone though since he’ll kick to both sides. That’ll make tv real quick. 52 yarder right down the middle in the bass hole.. 

• Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, BringBackFergy said:

Hmmmm, seems to me someone wanted to keep 2 punters and 2 kickers on the 53 for this very reason. 

#offensivelinebycommittee

#shortolinemenbecauselowmanwins

#chrishoganshouldplaycb

#kyleortonwalloffame

Yeah, but we all realized it was a stupid idea and nobody took it seriously

6 hours ago, BeerLeagueHockey said:

So they are lining up a second kicker.  I would imagine they will need a second punter, do they have one in mind?  That Lachlin guy, or Vedvik?  When does the PS get finalized?

Sorry for all the questions. :) 

Vedvik kicks and punts