Bills tried out 3 kickers today

BillsMafi$

Probably a very wise idea to have a kicker stashed on the practice squad during this COVID-19 age. You are taking a big gamble if you don't - can't be caught with your pants down & no kicker ready to just plug into the line up (someone comfortable with the holders & snappers) if you want to be a contender - no room to give away any games due to lack of a competent kicker (well - at least semi competent),

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, dwight in philly said:

Covid practice squad kickers? Huh? i would think in the event that need arises , you just pick one up .. enough of them   out there

There's a quarantine period I believe...so they couldn't join the team right away

• Like (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, Bulldog said:

Probably a very wise idea to have a kicker stashed on the practice squad during this COVID-19 age. You are taking a big gamble if you don't - can't be caught with your pants down & no kicker ready to just plug into the line up (someone comfortable with the holders & snappers) if you want to be a contender - no room to give away any games due to lack of a competent kicker (well - at least semi competent),

pants GIF

• Haha (+1) 3

Bass better be the real deal.. He’s on my fantasy team 😂😂 I’ve been planning my slogan for his made kicks all year. 
I think I’m going with hook, line, and sinker everytime he makes a kick. Haush money was nice. Carpenter was omg omg omg I hate you. I didn’t have anything for Lindell but I liked him. I won’t go into any others. 

• Haha (+1) 3

18 minutes ago, Rc2catch said:

Bass better be the real deal.. He’s on my fantasy team 😂😂 I’ve been planning my slogan for his made kicks all year. 
I think I’m going with hook, line, and sinker everytime he makes a kick. Haush money was nice. Carpenter was omg omg omg I hate you. I didn’t have anything for Lindell but I liked him. I won’t go into any others. 

I doubt he makes a single FG all year.....but he SHATTERS the record for extra points! 

Hey, a guy can dream. 🤷‍♂️

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

27 minutes ago, Georgie said:

Yeah ,but they have to pass Covid testing: can take a couple days 

Not only that. Don't forget if it is a home game. NYS quarantine is 14 days for 90+ percent of the country. Exactly how will players from other teams pass quarantine? Or is the state law only for the common smuck?

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, simpleman said:

Not only that. Don't forget if it is a home game. NYS quarantine is 14 days for 90+ percent of the country. Exactly how will players from other teams pass quarantine? Or is the state law only for the common smuck?

i think you meant 'schmuck'

6 minutes ago, simpleman said:

Doesn't it depend on which state you travel from?

12 minutes ago, simpleman said:

I expect they will define the quarantine to include the team's hotel and the stadium, but the traveling team members will not be (supposedly) allowed to bop about getting manicures and Chicken wings.

It is "only for the common schmuck" in a sense - but then, the common schmucks aren't getting such frequent testing.  It does torque me off because they didn't allow exemptions for universities also doing arrival and frequent surveillance testing, but it "is what it is" 🤷‍♂️

1 hour ago, dwight in philly said:

Covid practice squad kickers? Huh? i would think in the event that need arises , you just pick one up .. enough of them   out there

I think there's some prolonged protocol to get someone into the building to practice now....so "just pick one up" in time for Sunday is a No Go

• Like (+1) 2