NFL Practice Squad Tracker

ColoradoBills

55 minutes ago, ColoradoBills said:

NE signs both their cut Kickers to their PS.

They also have yet to sign a WR to their PS (with ten signings) last I looked. And only five WRs on their current 53, with Edelman, and Harry as #1, and #2 respectively.

4D chess, according to their fanbase.

• Haha (+1) 1

Found this rather interesting article stating our new PS WR Jake Kumerow was a favorite of Aaron Rodgers and he was openly campaigning for him to get more opportunities and be on their 53. So weird. They have a diety at QB and they've just been going against his wishes whenever they can.

https://fansided.com/2020/09/05/packers-cut-jake-kumerow-aaron-rodgers-backing/

Edited by BillsFanForever19
  • Like (+1) 1

53 minutes ago, Buffalo Bills Fan said:

Ya I wonder if the Bill's going to sign a back up kicker to there PS. In case covid hits one of the starter Kicker have to be out couple weeks. Possibly to look at if they do.

Why? Dont have to kick the ball. Just make a td

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, ColoradoBills said:

I'm not sure why no one has started this.  I was curious and found this.

Lots of players signing, so far Bills with none.

https://nfltraderumors.co/nfl-practice-squad/

I will try to edit the updates from the above link.

So far the Bills have signed:

1.  DE Brian Cox Jr.

2.  WR Jake Kumerow

3.  WR Duke Williams

4.  CB Cam Lewis (reported but not in link yet)

5.  RB Antonio Williams (reported but not in link yet)

6.  QB Davis Webb (reported but not in link yet)

7.  DL Chris Slayton

8.  DE Mike Love (reported but not in link yet)

9.  OT Brandon Walton

10.  DT Justin Zimmer

11.  S Josh Thomas

Hubby was just telling me Jake Kumerow's father, Eric, was the big star QB at his high school (he was a few years ahead of Hubby) in the Chicago area.  I asked Hubby, "quarterback!?" and he said, "yes." (Eric Kumerow later played LB/DE in the NFL.)  Eric's grandfather (Jake's great-grandfather) was a Chicago area ... ummm ... mobster.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Just now, BillsFanForever19 said:

Found this rather interesting article stating our new PS WR Jake Kumerow was a favorite of Aaron Rodgers and he was openly campaigning for him to get more opportunities and be on their 53. So weird. They have a diety at QB and they've just been going against his wishes any chance they can get. So strange. https://fansided.com/2020/09/05/packers-cut-jake-kumerow-aaron-rodgers-backing/

I wonder if the toxic relationship Rodgers had with McCarthy isn't viewed as a cautionary tale by LaFleur?

1 minute ago, BillsFanForever19 said:

Found this rather interesting article stating our new PS WR Jake Kumerow was a favorite of Aaron Rodgers and he was openly campaigning for him to get more opportunities and be on their 53. So weird. They have a diety at QB and they've just been going against his wishes whenever they can.

• Like (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Hubby was just telling me Jake Kumerow's father, Eric, was the big star QB at his high school (he was a few years ahead of Hubby) in the Chicago area.  I asked Hubby, "quarterback!?" and he said, "yes." (Eric Kumerow later played LB/DE in the NFL.)  Eric's grandfather (Jake's great-grandfather) was a Chicago area ... ummm ... mobster.

So Bugsy Kumerow it is!

• Haha (+1) 2

13 minutes ago, Rocky Landing said:

They also have yet to sign a WR to their PS (with ten signings) last I looked. And only five WRs on their current 53, with Edelman, and Harry as #1, and #2 respectively.

4D chess, according to their fanbase.

I'll admit I have no idea what BB is planning this year.  So far it doesn't make sense to me.  It's like 4D checkers!

15 minutes ago, BillsFanForever19 said:

Rodgers to Buffalo????

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, ColoradoBills said:

I'll admit I have no idea what BB is planning this year.  So far it doesn't make sense to me.  It's like 4D checkers!

Well, they just signed WR Devin Ross to their PS. So, that six WRs currently employed by the Pats*.

Two kickers on the PS, and one punter on their 53. Will Miami beat them in the opener?