how to watch games on fox free or cheap?

PrimeTime101

Guess I don't understand what you're trying to accomplish?  CBS All Access will only allow you to watch the game that is on the local CBS affiliate wherever you're located.   Or are you in the Western NY area, and just don't have access t oa TV?

I live in North Carolina, so CBS Access would give me the same and only the same game that is on local TV.  There are some comments here in the past that you can spook your IP address to a location where the game is being shown, then All Access may work.  But I've played around with that a little and results are sporadic.  This week they are playing the Jets so probably easy to find an FTP server in NYC to latch onto.  But if playing a team like Cinncy or Tenn, not sure how easy it would even be to find a server to jump onto??

Really didn't address the Fox issues as even if there were an app it would fall under the same rules of the local station only.

There are other ways to watch the games on line certainly as many people here talk about.  I can tell you that a close friend of mine says they are very reliable too.

Edited by Ed_Formerly_of_Roch

so look im looking for a cheap way to watch the bills games online on fox. 

8 minutes ago, Ed_Formerly_of_Roch said:

Guess I don't understand what you're trying to accomplish?  CBS All Access will only allow you to watch the game that is on the local CBS affiliate wherever you're located.   Or are you in the Western NY area, and just don't have access t oa TV?

I live in North Carolina, so CBS Access would give me the same and only the same game that is on local TV.  There are some comments here in the past that you can spook your IP address to a location where the game is being shown, then All Access may work.  But I've played around with that a little and results are sporadic.  This week they are playing the Jets so probably easy to find an FTP server in NYC to latch onto.  But if playing a team like Cinncy or Tenn, not sure how easy it would even be to find a server to jump onto??

Really didn't address the Fox issues as even if there were an app it would fall under the same rules of the local station only.

There are other ways to watch the games on line certainly as many people here talk about.  I can tell you that a close friend of mine says they are very reliable too.

i dont no how this is tough for you to understand. game 3 is on fox that day.. i work that day. where i work i get bad reception. so i need to figure out where online i cal watch the game? i mean can i be even more clear on this? i live local. 

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, PrimeTime101 said:

The student version of NFL Sunday Ticket (live games) or the NFL Game Pass (recordings of games) are both $99 for the season. Other options can't be discussed here.

35 minutes ago, PrimeTime101 said:

Directv has the $80 deal for college kids don’t they? That might be the most reliable route. I’m in Tennessee but don’t know any college kids who would allow me to use their student ID  😢😢 I tend to google once the season starts to find online streams maybe of the not so legal variety. 

Side note, if any of you have kids in college and would like to send me their student ID my inbox is open 😜

Edited by Rc2catch

10 minutes ago, PrimeTime101 said:

i dont no how this is tough for you to understand. game 3 is on fox that day.. i work that day. where i work i get bad reception. so i need to figure out where online i cal watch the game? i mean can i be even more clear on this? i live local. 

Actually yes you could have been more clear by stating you are local to Western NY.  I also did say OR are you in the Western NY area, and just don't have access to a TV?  Maybe if you had been more clear WhoTom wouldn't have posted a picture of an antenna either.  So guess I'm not alone in not understanding your need.

There are often posts here of people out of the area figuring out ways to watch out of market games and CBS All Access often comes up as will is that an option that would work for me and the answer given them is no.  Most posts here are from out of area people trying to scheme a way to watch the games.

Now that I actually understand what you want to do, the answer is no , I don't have any ideas for you.

And for someone looking for help you're certainly being a jerk about it!

Edited by Ed_Formerly_of_Roch
  • Like (+1) 7
  • Thank you (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, PrimeTime101 said:

does anyone read? CHEAP! i could watch the game on hulu half that price.

tried that last year it didnt work

I never had an issue with it so unless they changed something. I also used TV logins if it’s asked if you don’t pay for TV maybe it won’t work 

but it’s the fox sports go app 

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, mikemac2001 said:

I never had an issue with it so unless they changed something. I also used TV logins if it’s asked if you don’t pay for TV maybe it won’t work 

but it’s the fox sports go app 

i will try that again this year maybe i had fox app and not fox sports go app and ty for replying in the spirit of the question and not suggest an antenna or something expensive

Not sure if this is allowed but....

use a VPN and go on NFLBite . Com

Just now, MassHog said:

Not sure if this is allowed but....

use a VPN and go on NFLBite . Com

Every game from each teams broadcast is available, as well as 2 different NFL redzones

2 hours ago, 4_kidd_4 said:

Jeez yr pretty pushy for a broke azz college dude.

You want me to facetime the game to you? Three bucks.

I'll undercut Kidd for $2. Bidness, yo!

2 hours ago, PrimeTime101 said:

does anyone read? CHEAP! i could watch the game on hulu half that price.

tried that last year it didnt work

Why so angry?

2 hours ago, PrimeTime101 said:

Try yahoo sports. They play the local games and I think it’s free