Week 1: Jets at Bills (-6.5)

YoloinOhio

8 minutes ago, The BLUES Brothers said:

Maybe this is a topic someone would start for a different thread (not me) but what will be the Bills first play from scrimmage?

Yes it depends on what Defense Josh sees but:

A.) Run by Singletary/Moss

B.) Pass to TE

C,) Pass to WR

D.) QB Run (as Daboll has called before)

My thought is "C" - a quick Pass Completion to Diggs.  We want to show off our new QB/WR Connection...

I think the Jets will be keying in on Diggs early. With the weapons this team has you can force a lot of mismatches. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, PromoTheRobot said:

I violated my rule of not betting on the Bills. Fandom clouds one's judgement. But in this case it was a no-brainer.

What I can't decide is the O/U of 39.5. I agree with you that the Jets might not score. And I can't see McDermott running up the score.

Id hit the under. I think McDermott starts running up scores this year. Its about trust, and I think McD will trust this offense considerably more. But I just cant see the Jets scoring more than 10

Edited by JoshAllenHasBigHands

Only a one score advantage?  Seriously?

If we win by less than 7, barring a last minute garbage time TD to make it seem closer, then we are in trouble. 

The Jets are going to be the worst team in the division, bottom 5 of the conference.  

1 hour ago, JoshAllenHasBigHands said:

I honestly have a hard time seeing them getting 17

More like Bills 31 jets 3 

Go Bills!!!

• Like (+1) 2

I cannot wait for this season to start.  A switch flipped seeing a Game Week Thread.  

Definitely in wait and see mode.. I know this team is very talented, but I need to witness it on the field to believe it. 

On paper, with the roster moves and guys like Oliver/Edmunds becoming more experienced, I believe our Defense is better on paper, with a stronger pass rush.  

If the Jets have Perriman and Mims available, I think they have enough to be dangerous, but I’d be unbelievably disappointed if our defense didn’t manhandle them.  

On Offense, it’s just up to Josh Allen in making the jump.  Jets are always solid defensively, but lost a lot in Moseley opting out and trading away Adams.   Their secondary should not be able to hang with Diggs, Brown and Beasley.  If they sell out in keeping everything in front of them, Moss, Singletary, Beasley and Knox should feast in the running game and underneath.  If they force the issue blitzing Josh, it’s up to him to show us he’s fixed the deep ball/pocket awareness against heavy pressure.   If he has... this team is a SB contender.  

Edited by SCBills
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1