Week 1: Jets at Bills (-6.5)

YoloinOhio

Tre and Levi really shouldn't need any safety help going up against Perriman and Hogan which means I think were gonna see Poyer and Hyde used to stack the box against Bell and double cover Crowder with Taron Johnson 

51 minutes ago, Stank_Nasty said:

we dont really know that. he just recently said in an interview with Warner and Baldy, its gameplan specific whether he takes a side or a player.

yes you are correct that its gameplan specific. 

This gameplan, he will be taking a side. 

• Like (+1) 1

The Jets' secondary (two new starters) faces a big challenge in Buffalo WRs Stefon Diggs, John Brown and Cole Beasley. Jets DC Gregg Williams called it a "very good corps, and the young QB has matured, too." Williams said they studied every snap in Josh Allen's career, including preseason. He expects the Bills to open the game in a hurry-up, as they did in last year's Week 1 matchup. Williams said they will be ready for it.

Where has Joe B been getting his intel from on Moss?  He's the beat reporter that I feel has been leading the Moss hype train.

Didn't the Bills boot reporters for leaking too much?  Joe B has bee leading the way on Moss and more from him today that this looks like a split.  And that Moss is set up for success between the tackles was I believe his report today.  

He's gotten on hype trains before but not to this extent.  Misinformation on purpose?  Bills using him for this?  

There has to be an element of "I was telling you in mid August" if these predictions pan out.  If they don't it's no big deal no one remembers unless it's hype over a potential prominent player and he completely busts.  But if he's right he looks like a genius.

3 hours ago, Warcodered said:

First 45 seconds of that video hurt (haven't brought myself to watch the end of the Houston game since the day after it happened...it was also the last day I was in Buffalo so emotional all around!), the middle was awesome, and the end with Josh Allen attempting the 'John Brown dance' made me laugh...what a roller coaster, cheers dude!

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Dont Stop Billeiving said:

First 45 seconds of that video hurt (haven't brought myself to watch the end of the Houston game since the day after it happened...it was also the last day I was in Buffalo so emotional all around!), the middle was awesome, and the end with Josh Allen attempting the 'John Brown dance' made me laugh...what a roller coaster, cheers dude!

It's the emotional roller coaster that makes being a football fan so much fun.  After being stuck on the track in a broken coaster for so many years, it's time to enjoy the ride again!!!  GO BILLS!!!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1