Week 1: Jets at Bills (-6.5)

YoloinOhio

22 minutes ago, Greg S said:

https://forums.jetnation.com/topic/153779-frelund-every-teams-chances-at-making-the-playoffs/

Jets fans getting annoyed that the Bills are considered a good team by the "experts".  

After reading some of the comments , It’s NOT enough to  just  to win this game I want to F@&$( DESTROY them  !!!!

you hear me McD ??? I want that pedal to the metal for 60 minutes!!! I want the score to go up even during halftime !!!

Go Bills !!!

Edited by Putin
  • Haha (+1) 1

6 hours ago, Greg S said:

https://forums.jetnation.com/topic/153779-frelund-every-teams-chances-at-making-the-playoffs/

Jets fans getting annoyed that the Bills are considered a good team by the "experts".  

Image result for i sense butt hurt

Every now and again when somebody posts a link to that site i'll take a gander..... One dude that sticks out anytime i wanna lose some IQ points and click on the site, is a guy that goes by the name "SAR". He could quite literally be the dumbest most delusional poster on any board that i have ever witnessed. He's alarmingly idiotic.

Edited by Stank_Nasty

6 minutes ago, Putin said:

After reading some of the comments , I don’t just want to win this game I want to F@&$( DESTROY them  !!!!

you hear me McD ??? I want that pedal to the metal for 60 minutes!!!

SAR 1 is definitely their leader as far as delusional goes. This is the guy who said the Jets beat the Bills last year in week 1. Never mind Bills 17 Jets 16. The Jets beat the Bills anyway according to him.

1 minute ago, Greg S said:

SAR 1 is definitely their leader as far as delusional goes. This is the guy who said the Jets beat the Bills last year in week 1. Never mind Bills 17 Jets 16. The Jets beat the Bills anyway according to him.

I would love to bump in to this guy in the dark alley 

7 minutes ago, Stank_Nasty said:

Image result for i sense butt hurt

Every now and again when somebody posts a link to that site i'll take a gander..... One dude that sticks out anytime i wanna lose some IQ points and click on the site, theres a guy that goes by the name "SAR". He could quite literally might be the dumbest most delusional poster on any board that i have ever witnessed. He's alarmingly idiotic.

SAR 1: "The Bills and Jets are essentially the same team." :lol: :lol: Sure. Simply ignore the differences in talent, depth and coaching and, sure, same team.

1 minute ago, PromoTheRobot said:

SAR 1: "The Bills and Jets are essentially the same team." :lol: :lol: Sure. Simply ignore the differences in talent, depth and coaching and, sure, same team.

That’s the one that made me lose my $@& about the coaching being the same 😂😂

One just got an extension and the other one might be coaching high school next season 

4 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Dude, I straight up LOL’d at that. And thats some of his more mild content. He’s..... impressive. 

39 minutes ago, Greg S said:

26 minutes ago, thebug said:

A quick read over there tells me most of their fans are just as dumb as Jimmy Spags!

Wow. They are delusional.

Many thinking the Bills and Jets are the same team. Like, have they reviewed their roster? They have tremendous weak areas. Their receivers are just trash, and their oline is new. Their cornerbacks are trash. The Bills don't have glaring weaknesses like that.

But their main argument is that Josh Allen is a running back and Darnold is better. But that hasn't worked out for them the past couple of years, has it? I think Darnold is good, but he has no help.

Not to mention the horrible coaching situation...

Edited by MJS
  • Thank you (+1) 1

5 hours ago, machine gun kelly said:

Hit in the head with a lawn dart?  Genital Herpes?  My throat hurts I laughed so hard.  Well at least you post you’re a self admitted Bills fan.  I typically don’t go on other boards as I expect what they are going to say, especially the tools who are Jets fans.  The only time I’ve been on any other board of other teams is when you guys post a link on here and want to discuss something from that board.

I read them, but I cringe super hard when a Bills fan comes along and writes a biography on the Bills. It's just weird IMO.

EDIT sorry didn't mean to insult anyone, you are free to post whatever you like of course

Edited by gregor7777
  • Like (+1) 1