Week 1: Jets at Bills (-6.5)

YoloinOhio

14 minutes ago, Scott7975 said:

I cant believe we are only 5 days away now!  It seems like forever ago.

And 2 days from TNF with chiefs-Texans. I’ll be very interested to see what that game looks like - from on field offensive execution, tackling, penalties, to the atmosphere and fake noise. I know they will have some fans there but it obviously will be much different than the usual arrowhead environment. 

1 hour ago, YoloinOhio said:

And 2 days from TNF with chiefs-Texans. I’ll be very interested to see what that game looks like - from on field offensive execution, tackling, penalties, to the atmosphere and fake noise. I know they will have some fans there but it obviously will be much different than the usual arrowhead environment. 

Im excited but I’m already dreading the infinite amount of Covid talk... as if I need to hear about this from Chris friggin Collinsworth for 4 hours. 

Edited by whatdrought
  • Haha (+1) 1

4 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

LOL to hear the jets fans talk they think their win would not even be a upset

That board id gonna melt by halftime of this first game

I post on both of the big Jets message boards under the same name as here and I always post a disclaimer that I’m a Bills fan.  Some good posters there and some knuckleheads just like anywhere else.  Seems to be about a 60/40 split about how this Sunday is going to go for the Jets.  60% think the Jets are going to get nuked by the Bills.  40% think Allen has genital herpes and got hit in the head with a lawn dart when he was a kid and shouldn’t even be in the NFL.  They are quite vocal in their belief that the Jets are going to destroy the Bills. Their posts may not be very enlightening, but they are entertaining.    

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Inigo Montoya said:

I post on both of the big Jets message boards under the same name as here and I always post a disclaimer that I’m a Bills fan.  Some good posters there and some knuckleheads just like anywhere else.  Seems to be about a 60/40 split about how this Sunday is going to go for the Jets.  60% think the Jets are going to get nuked by the Bills.  40% think Allen has genital herpes and got hit in the head with a lawn dart when he was a kid and shouldn’t even be in the NFL.  They are quite vocal in their belief that the Jets are going to destroy the Bills. Their posts may not be very enlightening, but they are entertaining.    

Hahahaha that's hilarious. 

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Do you see anything here to worry about?

Advantage?

WR Perriman    vs Diggs

LT   Becton       vs Dawkins

LG Lewis          vs  Spain

C   McGovern  vs Morse

RG Van Roten  vs Ford

RT Fant            vs Williams

TE Herndon    vs Knox 

WR Crowder    vs Beasley

WR Hogan       vs Brown

QB Darnold      vs Allen

RB Bell             vs Singletary

3-4 D vs 4-3 D

DL    Q. Williams     vs  Hughes

DL    S. McLendon  vs Butler

DL    H. Anderson   vs Oliver

vs Addison

OLB Jenkins            vs Milano

ILB   Williamson      vs Edmunds

ILB    Hewitt             vs Klein

OLB  Basham

CB    Desir                 vs White

CB    Austin               vs Norman

S      Maye                  vs Hyde

S      McDougald       vs Poyer

This could get ugly for the Jets even if they play to their potential. I think our 2nd string would give their starters a hellava game. I highlighted the Jets I have some concern for. Anderson is only included because he's a cheap shot SOB. I expect our Defense to feast on this weak, unproven O-Line.

Edited by billsbackto81
  • Like (+1) 1

The only thing I see derailing a Jet thumping is referees. There’ve been none at any team facility this year, a handful of new rules and they’re more non-game ready than the players.

We’re still the more complete team and should be able to overcome a rash of penalties, but it may make the game too close for comfort.

• Like (+1) 2

47 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

The only thing I see derailing a Jet thumping is referees. There’ve been none at any team facility this year, a handful of new rules and they’re more non-game ready than the players.

We’re still the more complete team and should be able to overcome a rash of penalties, but it may make the game too close for comfort.

And with Greggo setting the tone, you know their D is going to play dirty.

• Like (+1) 2