Week 1: Jets at Bills (-6.5)

YoloinOhio

5 hours ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

I’m not overlooking anyone. Especially week 1 and especially a division opponent. Have to get off to a good start though because the schedule is brutal. Probably going to need to be at least 5-1 if not 6-0 vs the division this year.

If we are who we think we are, we demoralize them right out of the gate.

sincerely,

Denny 

2 hours ago, Virgil said:

Only a one score advantage?  Seriously?

If we win by less than 7, barring a last minute garbage time TD to make it seem closer, then we are in trouble. 

The Jets are going to be the worst team in the division, bottom 5 of the conference.  

I tend to agree with you...but I also remember the Bills opening the season as a much improved team that was going up against a Jets team that was predicted to be one of the worst teams in the league.  It was Mario Williams first year...and they crushed us.  So, I don't want to jinx it.  I'll be happy with any win.

3 hours ago, PromoTheRobot said:

I violated my rule of not betting on the Bills. Fandom clouds one's judgement. But in this case it was a no-brainer.

What I can't decide is the O/U of 39.5. I agree with you that the Jets might not score. And I can't see McDermott running up the score.

yeah if we go up big I see a lot of running and/or backup play to makeup for lost preseason. 

3 hours ago, PromoTheRobot said:

I violated my rule of not betting on the Bills. Fandom clouds one's judgement. But in this case it was a no-brainer.

What I can't decide is the O/U of 39.5. I agree with you that the Jets might not score. And I can't see McDermott running up the score.

Heres a little help with the o/u as I see it.

31 + 10 = 41

take the over 😉

5 minutes ago, inaugural balls said:

Heres a little help with the o/u as I see it.

31 + 10 = 41

take the over 😉

And that could happen too. Jets get 3 on the opening drive. Bills score next 31. Jets get a garbage time TD against backups.

Edited by PromoTheRobot
  • Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, SteveFreeman22 said:

Who sticks their thumb out when flipping somebody off?? Was he looking for a ride home too?

He barely made it out of the section without a beating.  There were more than a few Bills fans nearby that wanted to take a swing at him.  He went from talking a lot of crap while the Jets were winning, to getting really upset and slinging homophobic and racist insults as the Bills took over the game.  He crept out before the game ended and back to his parents' basement I assume.

• Haha (+1) 1

58 minutes ago, ScottLaw said:

Would love to see the Bills put up 31.... how many times they do that last year? Both games against Miami? 

Just need McDermott to keep the foot on the pedal. 

here’s a question 

how many times did Daboll get conservative with a 10 point lead?

I hope we aren’t expecting a well oiled machine right off the bat. Not a minute of meaningful football since January, severely curtailed off season programs, and no pre season live action just doesn’t bode well for well executed football, especially on offense. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 hours ago, RaoulDuke79 said:

What? You're telling me this guy isn't a leader of men?

Dw5PKE8XgAAJn9B.jpg

Dw-kezeWoAIfysC.jpg:large

That image of Adam Gase at the press conferencew is one of those things that will never get old. 

As for the other guy - I had no idea that Gase had a brother!

• Haha (+1) 1