Tre White agrees to contract extension

FluffHead

On 9/6/2020 at 9:56 PM, YoloinOhio said:

He likely wanted to get it done before the season so he could just focus on playing, and values security over saying he makes a dollar more than someone else. He is wise. 

Yup. But again, I was told literally dozens of times here that this was not possible this year. Every single time I would say in response to someone urging us to grab some high-priced FA that we had to stop worrying about that, that the FO had made it clear that their priority would be re-signing guys, and we'd be working on trying to get contracts for Tre, Milano, Dawkins and Edmunds, first response was always, "No way we sign Tre this year." Every time.

I'd bring up safety in case of injury and be assured that meant nothing.

Sorry to unload this on you, Yolo. I don't recall you saying this. But all those geniuses who were completely sure of this being a fact seem to have forgotten. 

Sigh. I clearly must have had too much coffee this morning. Must go somewhere quiet and do some yoga and deep breathing.

Edited by Thurman#1

12 minutes ago, Joe in Winslow said:

And this here is why I LOVE this guy. My favorite Bill of the past 15 years.

His expression of gratitude had me choking up. Loved him as a great player and comic relief. Now I love him for his character!

#BuffaloTreasure

• 4 weeks later...