Buffalo one of only two stadiums that will require face coverings on sideline

YoloinOhio

16 minutes ago, BuffaloBaumer said:

If my kids were in college and I was not so fond of going to Bills and Sabres games, I would be moving out of state if Cuomo wins again. Obviously that's a massive if...

ehhh, it’s not so bad here.  Our numbers are good now, and the high taxes really aren’t that big of a deal to pay.  They even take them right out of your paycheck automatically for you.

• Like (+1) 1

51 minutes ago, RiotAct said:

ehhh, it’s not so bad here.  Our numbers are good now, and the high taxes really aren’t that big of a deal to pay.  They even take them right out of your paycheck automatically for you.

LMAO...when did this taxes out of your paycheck thing start?

3 minutes ago, Mike in Horseheads said:

LMAO...when did this taxes out of your paycheck thing start?

Oh I get NYS taxes automatically withheld every paycheck.  I believe it’s compulsory, and I think even happened when I had a minimum wage job back in college.  (I -did- get a STAR property tax rebate check last week for a few hundred, which was a nice surprise)

11 minutes ago, RiotAct said:

Oh I get NYS taxes automatically withheld every paycheck.  I believe it’s compulsory, and I think even happened when I had a minimum wage job back in college.  (I -did- get a STAR property tax rebate check last week for a few hundred, which was a nice surprise)

Wow the advances they have made! :lol:  ( i think I got the STAR check months ago, did get my HCSD tax bill right on cue last week)

On 9/5/2020 at 7:34 PM, BUFFALOBART said:

The New York Metro area is one of the world's largest transportation hubs. NYC was broadsided, before anyone knew what was going on. New York now has the lowest, or almost the lowest percentage of new cases, and deaths, in the U.S. That is not an accident.

Screen Shot 2020-09-05 at 8.39.46 PM.png

New York State was hammered by an indefensible state-wide policy that forced COVID19 patients into nursing homes and decimated the most vulnerable populations there.  I have worked in an ER in Kentucky for 24 years.  We had to have a negative COVID19 test to return or place any patient into a nursing home from our hospital.  Common sense.  I'm not going to say anyone did a great job of handling this once in a century pandemic, but to say Coumo did a great job managing this pandemic when his policy is the major factor in almost  20,000 nursing home deaths in New York State is simply Orwellian.

• Awesome! (+1) 2