Buffalo one of only two stadiums that will require face coverings on sideline

YoloinOhio

1 minute ago, BUFFALOBART said:

READ up on the subject, and why it is important to wear masks around other people. It's not difficult. The "BOX" has told you evreything that you think you know..

Why did the CDC a few months back say that asymptomatic spreading of the virus is rare then, huh? So the CDC is right when they say what YOU want to hear but when it goes against what you want to believe then you act like it doesn't exist. I mean, afterall they are "science"

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, todd said:

Wear a mask. Don’t be a fool. It can save people’s lives. I have cancer. I’m getting radiation. All it takes is one asymptomatic maskless moron to turn the corner and run into me and infect me. It has almost happened multiple times. Try living in fear like that, smartsss.

Wear a damn mask.

They said that asymptomatic spreading of the virus is rare. The only people that should be wearing masks are the ones that are immunocompromised. It makes no sense for asymptomatics to be wearing them. I wish you the best in your treatment but don't force feed me into wearing one

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, todd said:

Wear a mask. Don’t be a fool. It can save people’s lives. I have cancer. I’m getting radiation. All it takes is one asymptomatic maskless moron to turn the corner and run into me and infect me. It has almost happened multiple times. Try living in fear like that, smartsss.

Wear a damn mask.

sorry to hear of your ailment. truely. I have family going thru similar issues, including my mother whom i havent seen since this started. I wear my mask in public. I never said I didnt respect that. I just stated a truth and was called an idiot. Those who are in high risk need to be protected. Those who arent should still be careful and mindful. but damn, 50 million people died from Spanish flu. The world never shut down like this. 

• Like (+1) 1

There were around 500 new cases at SUNY Oneonta, this past week, because a few dozen people held parties. That was 'asymptomatic spreading'.

i'm not gonna argue about this with you anymore. You're so far left it isn't funny

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

32 minutes ago, BUFFALOBART said:

Sounds like you do not listen to Scientists...

Spare us your false equivalences...

not sure how you got that from my post???  I proposed a simple question regarding this directive, and stated a fact about our governor.

7 minutes ago, todd said:

Wear a mask. Don’t be a fool. It can save people’s lives. I have cancer. I’m getting radiation. All it takes is one asymptomatic maskless moron to turn the corner and run into me and infect me. It has almost happened multiple times.

I’m really sorry to hear that - hope you are doing well.  If I may ask, how did you ascertain that these people were asymptomatic carriers of COVID-19?

Just now, BUFFALOBART said:

As a Nation, we must pull together. It is not about YOU.

pull together as a nation and shut down thousands of businesses that hard working Americans depend on to preserve their lives. Hell, while we're at it, lets burn it all down too. just make sure you all wear masks while roasting your marshmallows😷

3 minutes ago, BUFFALOBART said:

No. I simply have consideration for others. Express your complaint to the 500 new SUNY cases...Dumbass...

you should seriously stop with the name calling

• Like (+1) 1

Express your complaint to the 500 new SUNY cases...Dumbass...

You wanted to quote the CDC because it's science but when I bring up what they said about asymptomatic carriers rarely spreading it you went completely against that and are saying they are wrong. So, you're proving me right. The CDC to YOU is right when they say what you want to hear but not when it goes against it. You're the dumbass. Peace

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Just now, BUFFALOBART said:

Yeah. It's a big conspiracy, right??? Do you think ANYBODY wants this?? The Buffalo Bills have almost $2600 of my money for season tickets that I will not get to use this year. I accept that, and accept what must be done.

Idk wtf you are talking about concerning a conspiracy. This is all common knoweledge to those who have their eyes open. I could care less about your money.What I said is exactly whats going on. I have no horse in the race. Im simply stating the facts

Yeah. It's a big conspiracy, right??? Do you think ANYBODY wants this?? The Buffalo Bills have almost $2600 of my money for season tickets that I will not get to use this year. I accept that, and accept what must be done.

Piss off, Junior...Enough of you...

Because I'm right? Awe, someone has their panties in a twist. Bye sweetie

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, BUFFALOBART said:

He is trying to do a job, and he has done it very well. This is a International crisis. Some people are too goddamn selfish to care, and simply prolong the pandemic.

You think Cuomo is doing this for fun????

No one wants this, but we have to pull together, as a Nation to defeat it.

I don't object to most of his restrictions, but it's hard for me to say he did a good job when we are #1 in total COVID state deaths and #2 in per capita deaths.  He also railed against quarantines of New Yorkers, who spread much of the disease to the rest of the nation, only to enforce strict quarantines now.  

• Like (+1) 1

30 minutes ago, RiotAct said:

I’m really sorry to hear that - hope you are doing well.  If I may ask, how did you ascertain that these people were asymptomatic carriers of COVID-19?

The point is they could be. While getting treatment I’m currently living in an area riddled with maskless idiot college students. You just don’t know if they are infected or not, just that they are irresponsible and stupid.

44 minutes ago, BuffAlone said:

sorry to hear of your ailment. truely. I have family going thru similar issues, including my mother whom i havent seen since this started. I wear my mask in public. I never said I didnt respect that. I just stated a truth and was called an idiot. Those who are in high risk need to be protected. Those who arent should still be careful and mindful. but damn, 50 million people died from Spanish flu. The world never shut down like this. 

Thanks.

Sorry, but your truth is questionable.

That was 100 years ago. Are you really comparing our understanding of medicine and how we deal with things to now? Don’t you think it is important to do whatever is in our power to save at risk people like me, including wearing masks? Is it that hard?

1 hour ago, Buffalo03 said:

Why did the CDC a few months back say that asymptomatic spreading of the virus is rare then, huh? So the CDC is right when they say what YOU want to hear but when it goes against what you want to believe then you act like it doesn't exist. I mean, afterall they are "science"

Coupla things going on here. First, scientific understanding evolves. “BUT IN APRIL THEY SAID” yeah, that was then, this is now new information is synthesized and applied. 

But also, the CDC has been compromised and should be regarded with extreme caution. Or at least a Nobel laureate, former director of the NIH and former director of the NCI thinks so. 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/arstechnica.com/science/2020/09/ignore-the-cdc-former-top-health-experts-say-some-states-already-have/%3famp=1

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

50 minutes ago, Buffalo03 said:

They said that asymptomatic spreading of the virus is rare. The only people that should be wearing masks are the ones that are immunocompromised. It makes no sense for asymptomatics to be wearing them. I wish you the best in your treatment but don't force feed me into wearing one

Force feed you? Really? That might be the most uncaring, ignorant, and selfish thing I’ve ever read on this board. 

I’m not sure who “they” are. They are wrong. Wear a damn mask.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, todd said:

Force feed you? Really? That might be the most uncaring, ignorant, and selfish thing I’ve ever read on this board. 

I’m not sure who “they” are. They are wrong. Wear a damn mask.

"They" is the CDC. We already went over this. The CDC is wrong?

Edited by Buffalo03

Well, this is going about as well as I expected.  🙄

I wear a mask in public not to protect myself (as the box might indicate), but because I feel I owe that little bit of effort to protect other people I encounter. If I’m in my car or outside at the park, no mask. If I head into a store I 100% wear a mask. It’s pretty easy to be a good citizen and neighbor.

HEY! I read they will be wearing masks on the sidelines! Anyone remember that? 

• Like (+1) 8
  • Awesome! (+1) 3