Buffalo one of only two stadiums that will require face coverings on sideline

YoloinOhio

6 minutes ago, BUFFALOBART said:

He is trying to do a job, and he has done it very well. This is a International crisis. Some people are too goddamn selfish to care, and simply prolong the pandemic.

You think Cuomo is doing this for fun????

No one wants this, but we have to pull together, as a Nation to defeat it.

Oh cool... this again. 

As a former New Yorker, all I can say is thank God I do not live in NY anymore.  

Take that however you’d like.  My sentiment is shared by a whole lot of people that no longer call NY home. 

• Like (+1) 11
  • Sad 2
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 6

3 minutes ago, SCBills said:

Oh cool... this again. 

Take that however you’d like.  My sentiment is shared by a whole lot of people that no longer call NY home. 

A lot of people that still live in NY can’t stand him either. Pretty much only NYC likes him

• Like (+1) 5
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

32 minutes ago, boater said:

And since King Andy likes to sadistically kick people around, especially Upstate people, you can count on the face covering mandate to continue.

Really? Saving people’s lives is sadistic? Are your poor little freedoms getting trampled by a piece of cloth?

• Like (+1) 6
  • Haha (+1) 5
  • Awesome! (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Not at the table Karlos said:

A lot of people that still live in NY can’t stand him either. Pretty much only NYC likes him

Im not a fan, but I appreciate the efforts NY is going through to keep people like me safe and alive.

• Like (+1) 6
  • Haha (+1) 5
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

I mean, you really can’t be too safe.

What will the punishment be for staff who removes their fave coverings for a few seconds in order to be heard better or get some air???   Hopefully swift and severe, amirite?

31 minutes ago, BUFFALOBART said:

He is trying to do a job, and he has done it very well. This is a International crisis. Some people are too goddamn selfish to care, and simply prolong the pandemic.

You think Cuomo is doing this for fun????

No one wants this, but we have to pull together, as a Nation to defeat it.

at minimum, he thinks the rules and the science don’t apply to him.  Look no further than his recent trip to Georgia.

Oh well, what can ya do.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Sad 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

57 minutes ago, boater said:

And since King Andy likes to sadistically kick people around, especially Upstate people, you can count on the face covering mandate to continue.

Those of us upstate are enjoying nearly zero COVID spread, indoor dining and working out at our gyms.

Where are you getting kicked around?

• Like (+1) 7
  • Awesome! (+1) 3

37 minutes ago, SCBills said:

Oh cool... this again. 

We’re glad your no longer here as well.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 5
  • Thank you (+1) 3

1 hour ago, boater said:

Really, whats wrong with you? We have people in this thread dealing with serious health issues and your worried about the inconvenience of a mask to protect them.  Grow up

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 8
  • Thank you (+1) 1

38 minutes ago, Not at the table Karlos said:

Yeah his 75+% approval rating and over 83% approval of his COVID handling suggest that most people can’t stand him.

LOL - get real.  He has screwed up - admitted mistakes - and most importantly listened to the science and positioned NY to be more open than most states.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 5
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Rochesterfan said:

Yeah his 75+% approval rating and over 83% approval of his COVID handling suggest that most people can’t stand him.

LOL - get real.  He has screwed up - admitted mistakes - and most importantly listened to the science and positioned NY to be more open than most states.

What % of the state population does nyc have?  64%.  

Right now fear mongering causes people to blindly follow and not think. It’s crazy how many people just listen to the magic box in their living room

Edited by Not at the table Karlos
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Not at the table Karlos said:

What % of the state population does nyc have?  64%.  

Right now fear mongering causes people to blindly follow and not think. It’s crazy how many people just listen to the magic box in their living room

If you don't live here why does this bother you so much?   You wouldn't wear a mask to help up a fellow Bills fan?  

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 2