Panthers Cuts: Who will find their way to the Bills' roster?

https://www.espn.com/espn/now?nowId=21-41098771-4

Panthers cuts: Waived: TE Giovanni Ricci, TE Colin Thompson, S Quin Blanding, RB Reggie Bonnafon, DE Austin Larkin, WR Marken Michel, OL Aaron Monterio, WR Ishmael Hyman, OL Mike Horton, DL Myles Adams, WR Cam Phillips, CB Jameson Houston, WR Darrell Stewart, P-PK Kaare Vedvik, OT Branden Bowen, DT Woodrow Hamilton, DB Natrell Jamerson, DE Jalen Jelks, LB Jordan Kunaszyk, LB Chris Orr, C Sam Tecklenburg, LB James Onwualu, DT Bruce Hector. Releaed: DB T.J. Green, TE Temarrick Hemingway.

Beane waking up to the notification on his phone that a Carolina player has been released...

tenor.gif

Courtesy: Dr Dawkinstein

3 minutes ago, Rc2catch said:

That might be the worst  cut list I have ever seen. Man carolina is talent deficient 

They badly want Trevor Lawrence to cross the border and come north next season but all the smart moves made by Marrone are pissing them off.

Edited by IgotBILLStopay

3 minutes ago, IgotBILLStopay said:

Didnt he stash Vedvik and Phillips on the Panthers roster?

They are curious cases because they were Bills before they were Panthers.

But to the original post, I don't see them stirring interest. If they didn't charm the Bills in the past, they aren't going to charm them in September.

We have our kicker and seem stacked at WR.

• Like (+1) 1

13 hours ago, boater said:

None.

There are no Panthers left that have obvious finger prints from McBeane.

Pretty much this. While Beane probably has decent relationships with FO staff in Carolina, I don't think there will be much more in terms of their releases or FA to be coming here. Time moves on, and we are becoming our own roster, with different FAs and draft picks, and as more time goes on, a likely different philosophy.

• Thank you (+1) 1

Its been four years since McBeane were in Carolina.   With the average NFL player having a 2-3 year career, pretty much everyone they had a hand in drafting/developing has moved on.   

'The Carolina Pipeline' will now likely become a quaint TSW meme... 

• Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

Yep. They are starting over. Rivera had a nice little run but it was time for a change.

I agree they needed to reset, but from what I’ve seen they’re not off to a good start. It looks like amateur hour over there. I am not a fan of their roster building strategy so far