Who will win the NFC North this year?  

57 members have voted

1. 1. NFC North winner

• Green Bay Packers
    • Minnesota Vikings
    • Detroit Lions
    • Chicago Bears

Minn.

I like their plan to jettison Diggs and commit fully to the run.  Thielen and the TE is enuf to keep defenses honest.  I think Minn has the mindset that their window is Now.  GB is not loaded enuf for Rodgers to carry them to the division.  And I think his heart is half-way out the door anyway, since they drafted a not-wide-receiver.

(I know its a passing league.  But the vote is not about who i think is gonna win the SB.)

Edited by maddenboy

5 minutes ago, maddenboy said:

Minn.

I like their plan to jettison Diggs and commit fully to the run.  Thielen and the TE is enuf to keep defenses honest.  I think Minn has the mindset that their window is Now.  GB is not loaded enuf for Rodgers to carry them to the division.  And I think his heart is half-way out the door anyway, since they drafted a not-wide-receiver.

(I know its a passing league.  But the vote is not about who i think is gonna win the SB.)

I should like Minny but don’t trust cousins. That said they did beat the Saints in the playoffs 

2 minutes ago, maddenboy said:

Cousins only has to be good enuf to keep 7 in the box instead of 8.  I think he is, especially with a few years in that scheme and chemistry with the receivers.

Stefanski gone though. Who is the OC now? Is it the same scheme? I honestly don’t remember what happened with that 

45 minutes ago, 2020 Our Year For Sure said:

Yeah it's that Shanahan zone blocking deal. With Diggs gone nobody will fear the pass, they'll overplay the run and the OL isn't as good as last year. Bad formula I think

Guess it depends how good Justin Jefferson is. Not sure I would want to depend on a rookie WR this year for a ton of production. Theilen will help but will be interesting to see his he diss without Diggs on the other side. 

This one is easy for me because Rodgers is easily the best QB in that division. He’s not the same guy he once was, but is still very good. Cousins can’t be trusted, Stafford’s stats have always been the best part of his overrated game, and the Bears have Mitch. 

Minn. They have the most complete roster and the lack of help for A Rod in GB strikes me the team may finally implode for good and he is gone after this year. Chi has the D but unless their offense and mainly Mitch can show competence their playing for a high pick. The Lions are the Lions 

I’ll take the Vikings.  I think their corners were trash last year and love the additions of Dantzler and Gladney to that defense that looks to be stacked at all 3 levels once again. 

the packers made a huge mistake this offseason by not upgrading their WR unit.  It’ll show and AR isn’t gonna be happy.  

I originally thought the Vikings, but some good points here.  The reason I changed to GB was the RB’s they drafted.  They should be a more balanced team, and Rodgers is still on top of his game.

They do play a tough schedule with the NFCS and the AFCS May be better as the Colts could turn around, not sure on the Texans, but the Jags are in a fight with the Jets for the first overall pick in 2021.