PPP Under Fire

9 hours ago, transplantbillsfan said:

How is this stupid thread still a thread?

@Deranged Rhino... here's an idea. Delete the thread. 

It's never ending hilarity to watch fascists out themselves as fascists. Don't like a thread, instead of ignoring it they want to erase it from history. 

Sorry, Transplant. You just proved (again) that you're streets behind. 

But man, I got one new avatar for every month of the year for you to try out. You'll love them. 

8 hours ago, BillsToast said:

Yeah because when the right is divided we argue back. When the left is divided they argue we shouldn't have the right to argue back...

But gaslighting? 

He's a lost person who doesn't realize that he's advocating for the fascism he claims to be against. 

• Thank you (+1) 2

24 minutes ago, Teddy KGB said:

good now stfu already.  

It's funny how much he blatts about civility in PPP. He must have never seen the mods and others congregating in the liberal Shoutbox and attacking anyone that doesn't have TDS. 🤣

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, LB3 said:

It's funny how much he blatts about civility in PPP. He must have never seen the mods and others congregating in the liberal Shoutbox and attacking anyone that doesn't have TDS. 🤣

I care about civility. Seems like a lot to ask that we be decent to each other. 

The shoutbox has been disabled for me for years. No interest in a running dialog. You’ll have to fill us all in on what upsets you about it. 

Just now, shoshin said:

I care about civility. Seems like a lot to ask that we be decent to each other. 

The shoutbox has been disabled for me for years. No interest in a running dialog. You’ll have to fill us all in on what upsets you about it. 

No one here is upset but you. Keep trying to cancel PPP. It's not sad. Not at all. 🤣

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

10 hours ago, IDBillzFan said:

But the sky in CA was orange!

ORANGE!

How can the sky be orange if it's not because of global warming cooling climate change crisis????

It's science!!!!

I'm sorry, it's not.

Science is only declared when there's a consensus.

• Like (+1) 2

11 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

It's never ending hilarity to watch fascists out themselves as fascists. Don't like a thread, instead of ignoring it they want to erase it from history. 

Sorry, Transplant. You just proved (again) that you're streets behind. 

Wow.

You're a complete lost cause.

Get smarter.

11 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

But man, I got one new avatar for every month of the year for you to try out. You'll love them. 

Wait did you just change the terms of our bet?

So now I get to force an avatar change on you whenever I feel like it?

giphy.gif