PPP Under Fire

7 hours ago, Kemp said:

As YOU already stated, my original post was deleted, and now you claim you have put my entire original post here, when you clearly have not.

Your links don't go to where you say they go.

Anyway, what you or any other Trump supporter thinks of me couldn't mean less to me.

I understand what makes you tick because you support scum. Only scum supports scum.

Dude...

You just got caught in a huge lie.

People have receipts.

Hedge actually has a complete screen shot.

How do you even look in the mirror?

This is totally on brand for you.

• Like (+1) 6
  • Thank you (+1) 1

7 hours ago, Kemp said:

As YOU already stated, my original post was deleted, and now you claim you have put my entire original post here, when you clearly have not.

Your links don't go to where you say they go.

Anyway, what you or any other Trump supporter thinks of me couldn't mean less to me.

I understand what makes you tick because you support scum. Only scum supports scum.

Who deleted your original thread, Einstein?

• Like (+1) 2

4 hours ago, Taro T said:

Says the guy who openly admits to wanting this place razed.

I am just sharing what I was told. 

4 hours ago, Taro T said:

Obviously, that isn't quite the full story or DR wouldn't have been banned for a month earlier this summer.

I don’t know about that or what he did. This mod told me that they don’t care what happens at PPP so you can do what you want and they don’t care. 

Makes PPP even worse. 

• Haha (+1) 1

53 minutes ago, shoshin said:

I don’t know about that or what he did. This mod told me that they don’t care what happens at PPP so you can do what you want and they don’t care. 

Makes PPP even worse. 

And yet the world still turns.  

• Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, shoshin said:

Makes PPP even worse. 

You assume a lot. Historically PPP has not been easy on anyone, far Left or far Right. Recently there's been an inordinate amount of far Left trolls invading here using up a lot of space with nonsense. People have been  posting the same memes over and over or attacking Trump with unadulterated horseshit, failing to discern legitimate concerns from the kind of bs that anyone with more than a double digit IQ would laugh at. You are obvious a Lefty. No problem. Take some time to actually familiarize yourself with this place and become a legitimate member. Spout off your ideas, back them up with at least something for other people to think about and you'll have at least a fairly decent experience. Otherwise, man up, quit denigrating this place and leave us alone. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

9 hours ago, Kemp said:

Wrong again.

That's 2 sentences out of a much longer post.

Were you thinking of these posts were you responded to their reaction?

On 8/16/2020 at 4:48 AM, Kemp said:

You didn’t understand that being a caregiver doesn't make you an expert in everything?

That's weak, even for here.

On 8/16/2020 at 4:56 AM, Kemp said:

Hey Wacka.

I just spent over 2 years as the sole caregiver of my wife. 

That doesn't make me a doctor, so peddle your bullsheet elsewhere.

As to the topic at hand, arguing brainpower while backing someone wondering if people should be injected with disinfectant, doesn't exactly support your opinion. 

Actually, what he consistently did was hire people and stiff them. Borrow money and stiff the lenders. Steal from charities. Set up scam businesses. 

How did that help anyone except himself?

How is this stupid thread still a thread?

@Deranged Rhino... here's an idea. Delete the thread. 

Evidently your goal is to sow even more division in a place already divided 

giphy.gif

Is this the preface to you following Donald Trump's lead as he riles up the Country knowing he's about to lose an election just like you know you're about to lose our bet and perhaps abandon this username for another to escape the consequences?

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, transplantbillsfan said:

How is this stupid thread still a thread?

@Deranged Rhino... here's an idea. Delete the thread. 

Evidently your goal is to sow even more division in a place already divided 

Yeah because when the right is divided we argue back. When the left is divided they argue we shouldn't have the right to argue back...

But gaslighting? 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

4 hours ago, 3rdnlng said:

You assume a lot. Historically PPP has not been easy on anyone, far Left or far Right. Recently there's been an inordinate amount of far Left trolls invading here using up a lot of space with nonsense. People have been  posting the same memes over and over or attacking Trump with unadulterated horseshit, failing to discern legitimate concerns from the kind of bs that anyone with more than a double digit IQ would laugh at. You are obvious a Lefty. No problem. Take some time to actually familiarize yourself with this place and become a legitimate member. Spout off your ideas, back them up with at least something for other people to think about and you'll have at least a fairly decent experience. Otherwise, man up, quit denigrating this place and leave us alone. 

In 30 plus years of voting (old!), I voted for one Dem pres candidate.

Left I’m not. 

6 hours ago, 3rdnlng said:

Most non partisan people would say 6700 posts of calling climate change a hoax is using up a lot of space with nonsense

2 hours ago, shoshin said:

In 30 plus years of voting (old!), I voted for one Dem pres candidate.

Left I’m not. 

Same here....prolly 2 votes for D over the years vs dozens for R.

GOP lost its way under Bush, went haywire with Obama, and is now lost.

• Like (+1) 3

6 hours ago, 3rdnlng said:

Hmmm ... how do we define legitimate member?  I have some doubts about your legitimate member status, for what it’s worth.  Please advise. 

• Haha (+1) 1

11 hours ago, Q-baby! said:

So is wacka an expert or not? 

I have Kemp on ignore and  am considering  putting you there also.  I never said I was expert. From my experiences with my mother,  Biden is in the early  stages of dementia.

My mom says she wants to take a nap, so I start wheeling her to her bedroom. Before I get her  to the bedroom door, she asks me why I am taking her there (30 feet) and I have to explain. I believe Biden is in the early stages of this. It is a slow process and doesn't happen overnight. My sister who comes every other day can see her deteroration from just a couple of months ago. 

A person formerly on Biden's staff  has recently   stated how he has lost a couple of steps.

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Wacka said:

I have Kemp on ignore and  am considering  putting you there also.  I never said I was expert. From my experiences with my mother,  Biden is in the early  stages of dementia.

My mom says she wants to take a nap, so I start wheeling her to her bedroom. Before I get her  to the bedroom door, she asks me why I am taking her there (30 feet) and I have to explain. I believe Biden is in the early stages of this. It is a slow process and doesn't happen overnight. My sister who comes every other day can see her deteroration from just a couple of months ago. 

A person formerly on Biden's staff  has recently   stated how he has lost a couple of steps.

We all lose a couple of steps. Your diagnoses means nothing.