PPP Under Fire

Just now, Tiberius said:

The people you disagree with list. 

Myopic to the core 

There are several left-leaning PPP posters who are NOT on that list.

So (in fact) it is NOT a "disagree with list,

but a "POSTER WHO IS NOT WORTH MY TIME" list.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, Niagara said:

Because he is part of the woke cancel culture. He thinks he is Mark Zuckerberg.

Funny. You're answering a question that was asked based on a completely false premise because of either neglect or an inability to actually read. Don't worry, this is a common problem here.

As I said, keep the Q thread open. Don't lock it or close it.

That it's open is not a problem.

Edited by transplantbillsfan

1 minute ago, transplantbillsfan said:

@Buffalo_Gal... can you read?

I am beginning to question if you are literate.  This might help you.

Asking again a different way ... Why do you want to shut down a discussion (the Q discussion, specifically) because you disagree with the premise?

2 minutes ago, transplantbillsfan said:

Funny. You're answering a question that was asked based on a completely false premise because of either neglect or an inability to actually read. Don't worry, this is a common problem here.

As I said, keep the Q thread open. Don't lock it or close it.

That it's open is not a problem.

Ok, I see this has been clarified.

So, you do not want the Q thread closed. You do not "mosy" into it. So, why does the  existence of the Q-thread bother you?   You have deemed it a "conspiracy theory" so that makes it wrong somehow?

• Like (+1) 3

56 minutes ago, shoshin said:

I quoted it as an example of the agenda-pushing since Rhino asked for proof that pushes his agenda. 

What is the agenda he is pushing?

If he is pushing an agenda, how is that a problem?

If it is a problem, how do you differentiate that agenda from every other agenda pushed on this sub-forum, and every other on this board?

• Like (+1) 3

12 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

I am beginning to question if you are literate.  This might help you.

Asking again a different way ... Why do you want to shut down a discussion (the Q discussion, specifically) because you disagree with the premise?

Nice ad hominem.

Another consistent problem over here.

To clear things up because I think it's so ingrained in the psyche over here that what I said just flew over your head:

You talk about conspiracy theories like flavors of ice cream. Q is "not my cup of tea," you say. You're "not interested."

Why not just call it the crazy, debunked conspiracy theory it is and has proven to be?

Instead, you talk about it as though you're shopping around for a car and that Q conspiracy theory is "not my cup of tea," but you'll find another one.

And before you get all bent out of shape, I'm just trying to help you understand what you were reading there since you didn't actually understand what I wrote in the context of that particular post by you.

Edited by transplantbillsfan

17 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

What is the agenda he is pushing?

If he is pushing an agenda, how is that a problem?

If it is a problem, how do you differentiate that agenda from every other agenda pushed on this sub-forum, and every other on this board?

Volume was my point as initially made. 

• Haha (+1) 2

12 minutes ago, transplantbillsfan said:

You talk about conspiracy theories like flavors of ice cream. Q is "not my cup of tea," you say. You're "not interested."

Why not just call it the crazy, debunked conspiracy theory it is and has proven to be?

Instead, you talk about it as though you're shopping around for a car and that Q conspiracy theory is "not my cup of tea," but you'll find another one.

And before you get all bent out of shape, I'm just trying to help you understand what you were reading there.

Why does she have to call it anything. As in car models, there are topics of conversation. You might not buy it, but someone else will.

26 minutes ago, transplantbillsfan said:

Also, you are not needed to help others read, except translate the above.

Edited by Niagara
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, transplantbillsfan said:

Nice ad hominem.

Another consistent problem over here.

To clear things up because I think it's so ingrained in the psyche over here that what I said just flew over your head:

And before you get all bent out of shape, I'm just trying to help you understand what you were reading there.

Just because you consider something a "conspiracy theory" does not make it a conspiracy theory.  Simply because you deem something not worth the read, does not mean it is not worth the read. Simply because you are offended by looking at a thread topic or discussion does not mean others are offended, does not mean the topic should not be discussed, does not mean the thread should not exist or be deleted.

I cannot decide if you truly do not understand that your beliefs might not be other people's beliefs; that other people are allowed to have beliefs other than yours, or if you are being disingenuous. Suppressing speech and ideas you disagree with is not a good thing.   (People are gonna place bets that you are Democrat if you continue on in this fashion. 😉 )

And once again, since you are having a hard time with this: because I think Q is woo-woo does not mean other people think that way.  It could turn out that Q ends up being spot on, and I was wrong. I would never want discussion about Q silenced because I do not intend to enter the discussion.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 3

6 minutes ago, Niagara said:

Why does she have to call it anything. As in car models, there are topics of conversation. You might not buy it, but someone else will.

Also, you are not needed to help others read, except translate the above.

How would you like him to be your teacher?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Just because you consider something a "conspiracy theory" does not make it a conspiracy theory.  Simply because you deem something not worth the read, does not mean it is not worth the read. Simply because you are offended by looking at a thread topic or discussion does not mean others are offended, does not mean the topic should not be discussed, does not mean the thread should not exist or be deleted.

I cannot decide if you truly do not understand that your beliefs might not be other people's beliefs; that other people are allowed to have beliefs other than yours, or if you are being disingenuous. Suppressing speech and ideas you disagree with is not a good thing.   (People are gonna place bets that you are Democrat if you continue on in this fashion. 😉 )

And once again, since you are having a hard time with this: because I think Q is woo-woo does not mean other people think that way.  It could turn out that Q ends up being spot on, and I was wrong. I would never want discussion about Q silenced because I do not intend to enter the discussion.

I know that we are supposed to be more ............. understanding of the other guy here.  But I think there is a certain core of lefties that are engaged in a never ending barrage of gaslighting here.  They believe if that they are successful all discussion will be shutdown here that is not favorable to their causes.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1

51 minutes ago, shoshin said:

Volume was my point as initially made. 

Can you expand on this?  I’m not sure exactly what you mean by volume in this sense.  Do you mean the amount of posts in a thread on a given topic?  Do you mean frequency of any one individual’s posts on a topic, or in general?  Do you mean the amount of items that may be cross posted across different threads because they may be relevant to multiple topics?

2 hours ago, shoshin said:

The line goes something like this, "If you're not willing to read 1000 pages about [Q, Deep State, etc], you're not doing research and an ignorant MSM-believing lemming." And then the name-calling starts. 

It's a great community of people, really. An uplifting addition to twobillsdrive.com. 

I'm sorry, did I miss the part where someone pistol whipped you and forced you to come here? If so, damn.

24 minutes ago, Joe in Winslow said:

I'm sorry, did I miss the part where someone pistol whipped you and forced you to come here? If so, damn.

Some people just can't abide others enjoying something of which they do not approve. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1