Bills cuts toward the 53 man roster -Saturday cuts begin Pg 15

YoloinOhio

47 minutes ago, CapeBreton said:

Can we expect TJ Yeldon to get cut? We spend a lot on a guy who the coaching staff refuses to play and never sees the field. Would love to go for AP or Dare as an upgrade to RB3. 

He holds the soap in the shower.....when they get around to inventing soap on a rope he will be expendable ;)

As Tommy (not Brady as that is Tahmmy according to Coach Weiss) from Goodfellas said, Ping, Pang, Pow, we cut Lee Smith ($1.75 mil.),  Nsekhe ($3.2 mil.), and Pa Pang, Murphy ($8 mil.), we offer a 2nd round pick and get Ertz.

Botta Bam.  I like Nsekhe, but with D. Williams, and Ford maybe moving to G, and Murphy for obvious reasons with the other additions, we could finish the last part of our roster.  Works for me.

Rip it up of you want.  You know Barkley is $2 mil., and if Davis Webb had that good of a camp, maybe we save a bunch.

13 minutes ago, machine gun kelly said:

As Tommy (not Brady as that is Tahmmy according to Coach Weiss) from Goodfellas said, Ping, Pang, Pow, we cut Lee Smith ($1.75 mil.),  Nsekhe ($3.2 mil.), and Pa Pang, Murphy ($8 mil.), we offer a 2nd round pick and get Ertz.

Botta Bam.  I like Nsekhe, but with D. Williams, and Ford maybe moving to G, and Murphy for obvious reasons with the other additions, we could finish the last part of our roster.  Works for me.

Rip it up of you want.  You know Barkley is $2 mil., and if Davis Webb had that good of a camp, maybe we save a bunch.

I don't do shines no more

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

20 minutes ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

I could make the case for Webb, with this bizarre year we might keep 4 and put Fromm on the PS hope he doesnt get poached.  I have to wonder if Webb isnt as good as Barkely.

For what it's worth they did say Webb was the one who ran/organized (the on field stuff that is) those player get togethers in the summer with the QBs and skill players.

1 hour ago, CapeBreton said:

Can we expect TJ Yeldon to get cut? We spend a lot on a guy who the coaching staff refuses to play and never sees the field. Would love to go for AP or Dare as an upgrade to RB3. 

Basically because they've only kept 2 RB's active every week.  They can bring in whomever you like, but doubt that''s going to change so instead AP or Dare will be inactive every week. Not sure that Yeldon isn't an upgrade over them two anyway, but we truly have no actual idea at least over AP at this point in his career.

55 minutes ago, machine gun kelly said:

I don’t like the idea of cutting Nsekhe I feel he’s going to play valuable snaps this season.  Or has Bates improved enough where he could be our swing tackle?

• Like (+1) 2

20 minutes ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

Yep by all accounts Webb is a great teammate and real leader.

Yes - one coach said no doubt coaching is in his future.  I think they will like him in QB room as someone to help Josh prepare - Fromm likely useless on that front