Bills cuts toward the 53 man roster -Saturday cuts begin Pg 15

YoloinOhio

5 hours ago, Chandler#81 said:

Imagine the 40 useless threads on individual player news if we didn’t do it this way. Bills have been known to release players to cut down day earlier than most teams, so we planned accordingly. 

I understand there are many new openings on the Bears Fan pages. Perhaps you’d feel happier there.

Is it your job as a mod to be condescending and patronizing?

22 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

It is, but what was in it for Carolina?

Well, we don't know what the condition was?  Perhaps "playing 100 snaps for Buffalo in 2020" was the condition.  Cutting him now, then bringing him back doesn't preclude that occurring.  Also, perhaps the possibility of that shrewdness didn't occur to them.  Or maybe we might do it, but didn't care as they couldn't get anything anywhere else & "giving" him to us might foster a good relationship for future dealings.  I hear we're on pretty good terms w/ Carolina swapping players, coaches & all. ;)

22 minutes ago, eball said:

Nothing, but what do they care?  They were going to release him.  Instead, they gave him a chance with a friendly organization.

But why go through the work and hassle to make the tread to get nothing for him? If they cared about him they would have let him go on waivers instead and give him a chance to make his own decision where to go sooner instead of sending him off somewhere he may not want to go?

Just now, eSJayDee said:

Well, we don't know what the condition was?  Perhaps "playing 100 snaps for Buffalo in 2020" was the condition.  Cutting him now, then bringing him back doesn't preclude that occurring.  Also, perhaps the possibility of that shrewdness didn't occur to them.  Or maybe we might do it, but didn't care as they couldn't get anything anywhere else & "giving" him to us might foster a good relationship for future dealings.  I hear we're on pretty good terms w/ Carolina swapping players, coaches & all. ;)

I would say the Bills already have a very good relationship for future deals with Carolina considering this front office wants anyone who leaves there.....

1 minute ago, njbuff said:

I'd roll with Addison, Epenesa, Hughes and Johnson, with Jefferson being the swing DL.

Then I guess the DT's are Phillips, Butler, Oliver and Taylor

It seems now it could be about keeping Taylor or Murphy.

I doubt they keep 10 DL.

I'm starting to think they actually may cut/trade Murphy.

1 minute ago, ColoradoBills said:

I doubt they keep 10 DL.

Murphy has had a few moments here, but he is a MAJOR liability in the run D.

Just now, ColoradoBills said:

I doubt they keep 10 DL.

It would be nice if we could trade him, just curious if his cap number is going to be to high for that?

7 minutes ago, apuszczalowski said:

But why go through the work and hassle to make the tread to get nothing for him? If they cared about him they would have let him go on waivers instead and give him a chance to make his own decision where to go sooner instead of sending him off somewhere he may not want to go?

Just now, 16-0 said:

No surprise

29 minutes ago, MJS said:

I guess Cam Lewis is a bit of a surprise.

Cam has a Duke like following, albeit not as big, 😁 

Both he and Duke are PS bound. 

Go Bills!!!