Bills cuts toward the 53 man roster -Saturday cuts begin Pg 15

YoloinOhio

11 minutes ago, JoshAllenHasBigHands said:

DiMarco was the original Juszcyk. You do know what they have in common, right? 

They're both fullbacks

They’re both white

They wear numbers in the 40s

They played for Kyle Shanshan 

They both hit free agency in 2017

They both received offers from the Bills

They both had 3 carries for 7 total yards in 2019

Other than that, not much right? 🍻

• Awesome! (+1) 2

1 hour ago, thebandit27 said:

They're both fullbacks

They’re both white

They wear numbers in the 40s

They played for Kyle Shanshan 

They both hit free agency in 2017

They both received offers from the Bills

They both had 3 carries for 7 total yards in 2019

Other than that, not much right? 🍻

Nope. Its that they are both Tauruses.

You’re welcome.

Edited by JoshAllenHasBigHands
  • Haha (+1) 1

8 hours ago, iinii said:

This thread is now 12 pages long and is still a bunch dogs chasing a metaphorical bone; so yeah pretty useless. 

Imagine the 40 useless threads on individual player news if we didn’t do it this way. Bills have been known to release players to cut down day earlier than most teams, so we planned accordingly. 

I understand there are many new openings on the Bears Fan pages. Perhaps you’d feel happier there.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 5

26 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

Imagine the 40 useless threads on individual player news if we didn’t do it this way. Bills have been known to release players to cut down day earlier than most teams, so we planned accordingly. 

I understand there are many new openings on the Bears Fan pages. Perhaps you’d feel happier there.

If doing these style threads though they need to get done right or they actually make it harder for most to keep up 

• Like (+1) 1

9 hours ago, atlbillsfan1975 said:

A cut tomorrow doesn’t determine Fromm won’t start in the league at some point.

No, it doesn’t, but the point I was responding to suggested Fromm wouldn’t be much help in the QB room.  If I read one, I musta read 20 pundits claiming that was exactly what Fromm was gonna do for Josh, push him in the QB room and help his understanding of the game.

Nothing against Fromm but I thought that viewpoint was kind of insulting to Webb, Barkley, AND Josh - that a rookie would just walk in and know more about playing NFL football in Daboll’s offense so he’d be teaching 3 Vets

9 hours ago, atlbillsfan1975 said:

IF this had been a regular offseason with a regular preseason Fromm would of beat out Barkley. No doubt in my mind. Fromm has all the tools Barkley has. Fromm’s floor is Barkley. 

We’ll never know now.  

I don’t think Beane likes to cut draft picks.  It’ll be interesting.

I tend to think Fromm’s floor is Peterman, but then again he’s still in the league so.......

• Like (+1) 1

59 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

Never happy..🤦‍♂️ 

When the bomb drops @OBD, I’ll edit the thread to mark the page.

its the same expectation as a UDFA thread here or cut day, signing day, or general non sports breaking news etc... at pretty much every other board I read.

It just means the person that starts it plans to be around for a good bit of the day or you wait and let someone else do it that can do regular updates. It makes your job easier and the board better and for some reason it’s always gets disregarded as being needy when brought up instead of a chance to “train up” expectation 

Edited by NoSaint