Bills cuts toward the 53 man roster -Saturday cuts begin Pg 15

YoloinOhio

59 minutes ago, TigerJ said:

I wouldn't be shocked if Vosean Joseph is added to the PS, but neither would I be shocked if he isn't.  I think mentally he's no sufficiently up to speed to justify a roster spot.  Whether or not he has potential to learn, is a judgment the Bills have to make.   I think DiMarco to IR may clear the way for Gilliam.  He's listed now for a different position, but he can do a lot of the same stuff as DiMarco.  I'm not sure what the Bills are doing with Sweeney.  Did he have to come off PUP to have any eligibility for the season.  I could see the Bills putting him on IR after they reach 53.

I feel like he should be added to the PS. He was on IR last season and didn't have a proper off-season this year. Former 5th round pick who was thought to be a good value at that point in the draft. Seems like he should hang around the PS for one season and then see if he can make the roster outright in training camp next year.

43 minutes ago, MiltonWaddams said:

If you had to pick a hole on our roster, where would you place the most emphasis on a late first rounder? Say, pick 32?

My thinking on this is....

If Edmunds or Milano went down......would we be in troublle?

I was hoping that Joseph was going to be that guy that came in and wowed people in training camp.....it didnt happen

36 minutes ago, ScottLaw said:

Not an outside LB. Gross. 

Lose Milano and you will change your tune really fast

3 hours ago, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

Praise God, from whom all blessings flow!

Considering what has happened to Bills I had always considered Bills' god one of the American Indian Trickster god imported when Billy Buffalo was added.

3 hours ago, JESSEFEFFER said:

Trent  could have a restructure deal on the table with less cap hit and more guaranteed like Kroft.  It could be up in the air pending an answer.

Kroft had multiple years when he made deal.  Less likely.

YEAR   AGE BASE SALARY SIGNING ROSTER WORKOUT MISC. CAP HIT DEAD CAP YEARLY CASH  
2018 Contract details by year 27 $2,625,000 $1,750,000 $406,250 $100,000 - $4,881,250 $7,975,000 $8,381,250($8,381,250)  
2019 Contract details by year 28 $5,800,000 $1,750,000 $1,000,000 $100,000 $150,000 $8,800,000 $6,600,000 $7,070,803($15,452,053)  
2020 Contract details by year 29 $6,425,000 $1,750,000 $1,000,000 $100,000 $500,000 $9,775,000 $1,750,000 $8,025,000($23,477,053)  

6 hours ago, No_Matter_What said:

I guess you never heard of Vontae Davis 😉

It was pretty hot in the stands that day so it was even hotter on the field.

The man couldn't run anymore and got smoked a few times badly.

I don't blame him for not wanting to prolong the misery.

2 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

Ok then 

if starting threads like this, mind updating the OP with a list of updates?

4 hours ago, Chandler#81 said:

I followed him as a Gator and loved his aggressiveness and big playmaking. It was an undisciplined Defense they ran @ Florida -regarding inside LB’s, so I knew he’d still have a lot to learn. Obviously, he wasn’t a good student..

always like taking the swing at ultra talented prospects late. Even if they can’t put the pieces together, 99% of late picks will struggle anyway. May as well work it with a gifted athlete 

• Like (+1) 3

1 minute ago, HappyDays said:

So looks like Foster and Croom will be cut if a trade partner isn't found.

not always but probably 

sometimes you are willing to deal your 6 instead of cut your 7 if it’s not a big difference to you and someone will give you any value.