Bills cuts toward the 53 man roster -Saturday cuts begin Pg 15

YoloinOhio

10 minutes ago, john wawrow said:

Would you rather not me provide some insight in regards to what I'm learning in regards to simply confirming that there is actual uncertainty in regards to Trent Murphy from the team and that a decision has already been made in regards to his status.

jw

regardless, just give us the news man!

• Like (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, par73 said:

Supposedly Hodgins was doing quite well early in camp. Have heard little recently (probably not a good sign). Fromm struggled (putting it nicely).

Murphy can hit the road. He's been a mediocre signing. Keep a younger DE with more juice in his legs. 

Fromm can go too. If he doesn't have the arm, get him out of here. 

2 minutes ago, Straight Hucklebuck said:

Murphy can hit the road. He's been a mediocre signing. Keep a younger DE with more juice in his legs. 

Fromm can go too. If he doesn't have the arm, get him out of here. 

Interesting choice of words. That’s exactly why he had a great season before he was a FA and he hasn’t been anywhere near that level since.

• Like (+1) 2

9 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Ha ha I  have a job (yes really) plus I’m trying to keep with the clown show Big 10 re-vote/non-vote and I’m honestly just ready to drown myself in pre holiday weekend tequila 

but...but...but...I thought THIS was your job...that you work for us.  (You do understand that your posts are our lifeblood at this time of year, right?)

27 minutes ago, JoshAllenHasBigHands said:

So the Bills could cut or keep Murphy, and either way Wawrow appears to have an inside scoop. Man, what a job.

25 minutes ago, IgotBILLStopay said:

so so informative. Thanks Wawrow.

Just stop.  When an AP beat writer stops by, the last thing you do is what you idiots are doing.

• Like (+1) 5
  • Thank you (+1) 8

2 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

Quit while you’re still allowed to post.

Wait, what? Are you serious with this? I cant be critical of predictive tweets that Yolo posts on the board? Im stoked he came by, and I changed my tune when he came through, but that was because he was here. That doesn’t mean there was anything wrong with my original comment. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, JoshAllenHasBigHands said:

Wait, what? Are you serious with this? I cant be critical of predictive tweets that Yolo posts on the board? Im stoked he came by, and I changed my tune when he came through, but that was because he was here. That doesn’t mean there was anything wrong with my original comment. 

tenor2.gif

• Haha (+1) 2

On 9/4/2020 at 3:23 PM, JoshAllenHasBigHands said:

Oh, if I was you I would stand your ground and continue to argue your point! 

Edited by fansince88
  • Haha (+1) 4

20 minutes ago, eball said:

Just stop.  When an AP beat writer stops by, the last thing you do is what you idiots are doing.

Exactly.  Its like children around here.  

I for one appreciate JW coming by and given what insight he has at any given time.  And its even more comical he's getting grief over Trent Murphy...not like he's alluding to some big trade acquisition with no details here, its a rotational player at best and people giving him grief because the info wasn't definitive yet.  Geesh.  

• Like (+1) 6
  • Thank you (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

Wow, now that is POWERFUL insight.

Actually it is .. it means his roster spot is not guaranteed. Now this was less of a shock then if he had said WR John Brown's status .. but the point is they are likely having discussions re: trade, reduced salary, etc. 

• Like (+1) 1