Bills cuts toward the 53 man roster -Saturday cuts begin Pg 15

YoloinOhio

11 minutes ago, FLFan said:

Anyone claimed on waivers needs to be put on the active roster.  I think this is highly unlikely with Fromm, with no preseason body of work for teams to evaluate. Webb at least has experience, but I still think his pick up is also unlikely.  

As far as I understand it, a player claimed on waivers has to be on the active roster for only 3 weeks, before they can be moved back to the PS.

So if another team wants to take a flier on a rookie QB like Fromm, they can simply make room for him for 3 weeks before moving him back to the PS, if thats what they chose to do.

I think a team needing QB help for the future would be more likely to take a chance with Fromm than Webb.

But of course it all depends on what our staff evaluations are on both of them.

6 minutes ago, JoshAllenHasBigHands said:

So the Bills could cut or keep Murphy, and either way Wawrow appears to have an inside scoop. Man, what a job.

5 minutes ago, IgotBILLStopay said:

so so informative. Thanks Wawrow.

Would you rather not me provide some insight in regards to what I'm learning in regards to simply confirming that there is actual uncertainty in regards to Trent Murphy from the team and that a decision has already been made in regards to his status.

jw

Edited by john wawrow
  • Like (+1) 9
  • Haha (+1) 8
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 3

27 minutes ago, Rc2catch said:

These bots and their slow posting of news. Yolo we know your hard drive is already connected to Beanes just run a program to extract the cut info. 

STOP IT!!!  I am convinced that there is TONS of Bills news out there, but that Yolo has cut us off for calling him a bot.

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Just now, john wawrow said:

Would you rather not me provide some insight in regards to what I'm learning in regards to simply confirming that there is actual uncertainty in regards to Trent Murphy from the team and that a decision has already been made in regards to his status.

jw

BAM! Thinking people didn't know you were heeeereeee. LOL

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, john wawrow said:

jw

JW, if you are going to come on here and call me out for every one of my dumb fan takes, this relationship will never work. 

• Haha (+1) 8

3 minutes ago, john wawrow said:

jw

Is this an attempt to make "in regards to" the new "obviously"? 😄

4 minutes ago, john wawrow said:

jw

Coach called...Time to stop arguing with random TBD bots and start reporting. 

7 minutes ago, fergie's ire said:

STOP IT!!!  I am convinced that there is TONS of Bills news out there, but that Yolo has cut us off for calling him a bot.

Ha ha I  have a job (yes really) plus I’m trying to keep with the clown show Big 10 re-vote/non-vote and I’m honestly just ready to drown myself in pre holiday weekend tequila 

Edited by YoloinOhio
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1