Bills cuts toward the 53 man roster -Saturday cuts begin Pg 15

YoloinOhio

4 minutes ago, JR in Pittsburgh said:

this never gets old! 

I remember the first time I ever heard of F5– it was in the epic Mario Williams thread. That was a wild ride. 

Ground up and in the freezer!

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, JR in Pittsburgh said:

this never gets old! 

I remember the first time I ever heard of F5– it was in the epic Mario Williams thread. That was a wild ride. 

I think the Mario Williams signing was a historic turning point for the franchise.   There was a lot of misery yet to come, but signing Williams signified that the Bills were willing to make the big move to change their fortunes, and it indicated that big-time talent would come to Buffalo.  

I couldn't leave my computer during that time, for fear I would miss something.  

• Like (+1) 4

14 minutes ago, Shaw66 said:

I think the Mario Williams signing was a historic turning point for the franchise.   There was a lot of misery yet to come, but signing Williams signified that the Bills were willing to make the big move to change their fortunes, and it indicated that big-time talent would come to Buffalo.  

I couldn't leave my computer during that time, for fear I would miss something.  

I actually was hoping TKO was a turning point with Bills fans actually rooting for him in game vs Bills. I still have his hat. I was in California for work and had a 49er fan chanting "TKO!" when he saw it.

32 minutes ago, CapeBreton said:

Can we expect TJ Yeldon to get cut? We spend a lot on a guy who the coaching staff refuses to play and never sees the field. Would love to go for AP or Dare as an upgrade to RB3. 

He’s not that expensive, and they don’t utilize 3 backs in the offense. Unless Jones is cut whoever the 3rd is will be inactive anyways right? Cut Yeldon and sign dare means you have 2 running backs whose primary job is ST? 

Edited by Rc2catch
  • Like (+1) 1