Yahoo Pick 'em and Survivor leagues

SDS

4 hours ago, SDS said:

Sorry! I don't understand the artificial cap. I don' think we have enough to make a second one worthwhile.

SabreSpace has a survivor league with tons of spaces though. Check out our community there.

Scott, I am all in to do a 2nd set of picks for TBD, under TBD PickEm II or so, and at the end compare (offline) the highest scorer and name him/her 

Champion of Champions! maybe you can still the full one (first) TBD Blue, then the next group TBD Red, o so, and do this Superbowl thingy based 

in highest overall points... or maybe I am just addicted to NFL fantasy games...or maybe I just had too much coffee for today?? thanks either way! 

9 minutes ago, BuffaLoko said:

Scott, I am all in to do a 2nd set of picks for TBD, under TBD PickEm II or so, and at the end compare (offline) the highest scorer and name him/her 

Champion of Champions! maybe you can still the full one (first) TBD Blue, then the next group TBD Red, o so, and do this Superbowl thingy based 

in highest overall points... or maybe I am just addicted to NFL fantasy games...or maybe I just had too much coffee for today?? thanks either way! 

If someone wants to set it up then that’s fine.

17 hours ago, Talley56 said:

If the Jets, by some miracle, win on Sunday I'm thinking about 95% of our Survivor pool will be done.

The only reason I’m leaning towards not picking them this week!(In the survivor pool, still picking the Bills to win the game)

Edited by Special K

• SDS unpinned this topic
6 hours ago, Just Jack said:

@SDS, do you have a way of seeing who is behind each Survivor pick set? Because this looks like someone signed up seven times to me....

survivor.JPG

Seems odd.  

There is an option to hide your email.  Some don't see that option.  

look under members

8 people forgot their pick or picked Houston in the standard pool

Bills were the safest pick, I think. I was nervous even about the Houston/Kansas City game because the possibility of Watson heroics in the 2nd half.

My second choice was picking the Colts, but I didn't think I could trust Rivers, and luckily I didn't. Pats would have been an ok pick too, but the Dolphins have surprised them in the past.

On 9/10/2020 at 8:53 PM, Just Jack said:

@SDS, do you have a way of seeing who is behind each Survivor pick set? Because this looks like someone signed up seven times to me....

survivor.JPG

Those look like the default names Yahoo assigns if you don't go in and edit it, so probably just the people who didn't bother to do that.

p.s.  WTF Eagles?!?   :angry:

• Like (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, KD in CA said:

Those look like the default names Yahoo assigns if you don't go in and edit it, so probably just the people who didn't bother to do that.

p.s.  WTF Eagles?!?   :angry:

I'm the one that picked Seattle. i don't see how I can edit it....   Nevermind, I found it.

Edited by Mike in Horseheads
  • Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

I mean, why would anyone not pick the Bills there?

11-5 in the picks ain’t great for me but I’ll catch up! 

I went with the Colts as I figured on a Bills site everyone would be on the Bills.  Oops.

Colts didn't even punt...