Yahoo Pick 'em and Survivor leagues

SDS

11 minutes ago, SWATeam said:

There were several "obvious" picks this week.  Colts were favored even more than the Bills.  Upsets happen.

Fair enough. My philosophy on it was straight forward: if the bills lost I wouldn’t care to win the survivor pool as the whole season would feel marred and I’d lose a lot of interest. 

Don't forget to get your Thursday night pick in and while your at it you can pick the other games because you can always go back and edit them before Sunday afternoon.

I was considering making this announcement a separate thread so it would not be missed but I will leave that to Shady if he thinks it is necessary.

Also, to the 5 players that did not pick last week, the Pickem game drops your lowest weekly pick total, so conceivably you could be in first place after the second week.   There is no need to quit just because you miss a week.  In fact I believe a couple of years ago someone placed in the top 10 after missing two weeks.

• 4 weeks later...
On 9/4/2020 at 8:15 AM, SDS said:

I forgot to make my survivor pick this week, but it won’t even let me select teams playing after 1p.  

Is that a setting that can be adjusted or am I just SOL?

Same for my weekly pick em

5 minutes ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

bold move. 

I was lucky enough to double check this AM. 

I had 2 unselected games. 

got them in before noon.  

I took GB two weeks ago... I’ve got Miami this week.

I think there might be two different survivor pool threads on here.

Edited by Special K