Belichick sells

Andysplaylist

2 hours ago, mykidsdad said:

Dibella's > Wegmans > Jersey Mikes > Firehouse Subs > Subway

Gotta throw some Jimmy John's SOMEWHERE in there too now 👍

I don't live in Buff, but the last time I was up there visiting, my cousin took me to a sub shop called Shy's.  I don't remember where it was but I think it was in the hood somewhere.  All I know is that i ordered a steak and sausage sub with mushrooms and some sort of secret sauce, that the only accurate way to describe the way it tasted was that it was an explosion of love in my mouth, of the highest caliber.  Best steak sub I've ever had in my life.  Second best was this other sub shop in Buffalo that closed down years ago, called Rick's, which was also in the hood somewhere.  My God that is some good eatin...

Edited by smuvtalker

I almost fell over when I saw this dumb commercial the first time.  They either paid him an obscene amount of $, or he’s working on his pension plan.  Cash in now before he’s a has been.  He doesn’t exactly have the personality of an NFL show, but I’m sure someone will offer him a job once he retires.  That can’t come soon enough.

• Like (+1) 1

I saw his Subway TV commercial last night watching something. Terrible - the dude needs to stick to coaching

56 minutes ago, Thunderstruck said:

I hadn't seen this ad locally... probably regional advertising in Pats country. Kudos to Subway for knowing their market so well.

He's on a prime time TV commercial now.

1 hour ago, eball said:

I can’t believe Subway is still in business.  Haven’t been to one since before Jared was caught banging little kids.

I was on an inspection in Houghton and the guy showing me around said he would take me to the best place in town. He took me to Subway, sadly he was probably correct that was the best place in town

Kim Pegula's alma mater!  

30 minutes ago, WhoTom said:

Belichick is trying to work his way into the "If you could take one Bill to lunch" thread.

We already decided where he can put the 12 incher.

4 minutes ago, Brennan Huff said:

Sadly, the closest Wegmans to me is an hour away 😢

Worth the drive.