“Why should I go to that cemetery? It’s filled with losers.” In a separate conversation on the same trip, Trump referred to the more than 1,800 marines who lost their lives at Belleau Wood as “suckers” for getting killed

8 hours ago, Prickly Pete said:

Really? 

"It sounds like him" is good enough for you fools at this point? This story is from 2018, and they just decide to pull it out of their hat.

You haven't seen enough false smearing of Trump by the media to disregard anonymous sources, and hearsay from years ago?

I didn't say it sounds like him. I wouldn't be surprised if it is a complete lie, but if true, this is very much something that would change my vote. I'll just have to wait until more info comes out on this, as one should. 

Atlantic won't release names of anonymous sources because they don't want to subject the sources to angry tweets! :lol:

Leftists, you have lost your effin' minds.

This story is quickly falling apart. Dozens of people on the record -- people who were there -- denying it in public.

What's your next hoax, leftists? Hurry up! You only have a couple of months!

• Like (+1) 3

12 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

Atlantic won't release names of anonymous sources because they don't want to subject the sources to angry tweets! :lol:

This story is quickly falling apart. Dozens of people on the record -- people who were there -- denying it in public.

I cannot wait until the names come out. Put those people in a lie detector and show it on a live stream.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, Paulus said:

I cannot wait until the names come out. Put those people in a lie detector and show it on a live stream.

Lie detectors aren't that reliable. 

Why not just disregard obvious bull#### instead of commenting on these threads started by the losers on this board?

• Thank you (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

This circle jerk panel discussion is an excellent example on how to spread a story with no justification necessary. 

The story involves allegations that may or may not be true.  There are no serious allegations of wrongdoing, no crimes alleged, just unsavory comments alleged to have been uttered by a presidential candidate two years after they were alleged to have occurred. 

In other words, it’s gossip.  Yet,  about 5 seconds in, the talking head speaks as if the allegations are factual....”I’m curious as to why these people did not want to go on record...“.  When the Atlantico guy uses the expression that you have to “go more belt and suspenders”, the talking head acknowledges it with a “Yeah” and nod of the head,  and later, when Atlantico mentions the difficulty with the “ambiguity and difficulty of anonymous sourcing”....no follow up whatsoever.  The most interesting part for me was the final 30 seconds or so when Atlantico just sort of rambles about it all.  “In this case, I decided that I felt I knew...” and then His odd statement about reporters pursuing the sources to get them to go on record.  

On top of all that, of course, the screen call at the bottom is misleading.

I have decided that I think he’s full of #$@&, that his response weak and tepid. 

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

This circle jerk panel discussion is an excellent example on how to spread a story with no justification necessary. 

The story involves allegations that may or may not be true.  There are no serious allegations of wrongdoing, no crimes alleged, just unsavory comments alleged to have been uttered by a presidential candidate two years after they were alleged to have occurred. 

In other words, it’s gossip.  Yet,  about 5 seconds in, the talking head speaks as if the allegations are factual....”I’m curious as to why these people did not want to go on record...“.  When the Atlantico guy uses the expression that you have to “go more belt and suspenders”, the talking head acknowledges it with a “Yeah” and nod of the head,  and later, when Atlantico mentions the difficulty with the “ambiguity and difficulty of anonymous sourcing”....no follow up whatsoever.  The most interesting part for me was the final 30 seconds or so when Atlantico just sort of rambles about it all.  “In this case, I decided that I felt I knew...” and then His odd statement about reporters pursuing the sources to get them to go on record.  

On top of all that, of course, the screen call at the bottom is misleading.

I have decided that I think he’s full of #$@&, that his response weak and tepid. 

Some people, even supporters of Trump here, apparently will still listen, and play along each step of the way. 

1 hour ago, IDBillzFan said:

"if we believe there's even a 1% chance [...], we have to take it as an absolute certainty."

Bruce Wayne, Batman vs. Superman.  And in a movie as chock-full of bull#### as Batman vs. Superman, that line stood out as extreme bullshittery.  And the Democrats...they're going to campaign on it.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1