SI NFL season predictions

DBilz2500

8 hours ago, CommonCents said:

Rivers was so bad that TT might be a slight improvement. That’s the sad truth. 

If Brissett isn’t starter by Halloween I will be surprised at Indy.

Agree Rivers is properly finished. They might go Jacob Eason though if they leave Rivers in long enough to where the season is done. 

18 hours ago, DBilz2500 said:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.si.com/.amp/nfl/2020/09/02/every-team-season-record-predictions

Are you freekin kidding me?! The Bills at 7-9 and 3rd in the division?! 

Last year they had them at 6-10.  Revamped offensive line and wide receiver group and they predicted one less win.

So now they added to the defensive line, traded for a top wide receiver, drafted a good young RB to replace old Gore and all the young guys have an additional year of experience and they project the Bills to win 3 less games than in 2019?

What a great troll job of Bills fans by this dink.  There is literally nobody who truly follows the NFL who thinks the Bills are a 7-win team.  Nobody.

2 hours ago, GunnerBill said:

Agree Rivers is properly finished. They might go Jacob Eason though if they leave Rivers in long enough to where the season is done. 

It’s weird though...Reich is talking about his Colts as if they should be SB favorites.  It’s going to be fascinating to watch because I thought Rivers looked like toast last season, but the hype is that he is “rejuvenated” in Indy.

Edited by eball
  • Like (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, eball said:

What a great troll job of Bills fans by this dink.  There is literally nobody who truly follows the NFL who thinks the Bills are a 7-win team.  Nobody.

It’s weird though...Reich is talking about his Colts as if they should be SB favorites.  It’s going to be fascinating to watch because I thought Rivers looked like toast last season, but the hype is that he is “rejuvenated” in Indy.

If anyone can rejuvenate him it would be Reich. But I just don't see it.  

Every, and I mean EVERY year, some d***head is bullish on the Phins.  Remember the year they went 1-15??  Someone predicted them in the SB that year.   Paraphrasing:  "Gee, the Phins have no talent on either side of the ball.  But Flores is on the Belicheat coaching tree, so 9-7."  😡🤬

This is the usual "I don't know about Josh Allen" BS that we get from national writers.  Also, what roster are the Pat*s using to go 10-6?  Idiot . . . 

Yeah, it sucks.  Yeah, it makes me PO'd.  

Go out, ROLF-Stomp the division and the league and laugh all the way the to the AFC Championship game.  That's the only way to shut up these morons. . .  

Edited by Philly McButterpants

20 hours ago, Mike in Horseheads said:

How do you define "beyond belief'

Fair question as each person's belief is different.  So my beyond belief take is a few very tough games on the road, a few games that seem like certainly will be played with no fans at home - to me that last part is beyond belief in that who saw that coming???  I take it you have no beyond belief moments?

5 hours ago, GunnerBill said:

I could see Rivers having a nice year.  They have one of their best o lines in the nfl and have some good rbs and a solid d.  

that said, he will throw crucial INT at the worst times.  He’s the more talented version of Fitz.