[Misleading Title] FitzMagic, Phins hammer Pats Week 1

Inigo Montoya

1 hour ago, Inigo Montoya said:

I’m making the call.  The Phins go into Foxborough Week 1 and crush the Pats.  Fitz’s teammates will rally around him and they will dominate the Pats to help Fitz honor his mother.  It won’t even be close.

Book it.

While I want to believe...

I won't lay $ on it.   but that's just me

Just now, NewEra said:

I bet on and against the bills.

i bet on the NBA

I bet on the UFC

I bet on boxing,

I bet on the NHL

I bet on college football

I bet on college hoops

I rarely bet with my heart.

Baseball sucks so I don’t bet on that.

Thanks for the info though 👍🏻 

Just messing with you.  I never bet on teams I like.  I like to pick a team that I have no strong feelings towards either way to follow closely and bet on/against.  That’s how TBD got stuck with me a year ago.  I pounded the Bills over 6.5 wins hard and won.  I lost out on a longshot bet for them to win the division, but it was close.

• Like (+1) 1

So you're saying Fitz plays two lights out games in a row at NE?  Last Sep's match up of these two was 43-0 NE, with 130+ rushing yards and seven sacks.  Nice idea you have, maybe hoodie shows up drunk without pants and it happens.

• Haha (+1) 1

[This is an automated response]

The topic title is potentially misleading. Accurate titles help the community find topics relevant to their interests and avoids reader frustration. Please change the topic title to more accurately reflect content of the original post.The topic starter can edit the topic title line to make it more appropriate.

Thank you.

21 minutes ago, P Riv said:

So you're saying Fitz plays two lights out games in a row at NE?  Last Sep's match up of these two was 43-0 NE, with 130+ rushing yards and seven sacks.  Nice idea you have, maybe hoodie shows up drunk without pants and it happens.

Thanks P Riv.  That’s a visual that soon won’t leave my head.  Have to leave now and barf up a lung.

35 minutes ago, NewEra said:

Just wondering why the offseason shows he just another BB disciple? Because he signed some players that he coached in NE?

Mostly his interviews and comments. He's been much more...brash..this offseason imo. It's similar to many other BB disciples and I don't think it plays well or accomplishes what they think it does. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

NE did lose to the dolphins at the end of the year last year that ended up costing them a first round bye.  The question marks surrounding the patriot offense aside, I think they're equally motivated to start a new season strong.  I'd go patriots, even with the 6 point spread tbh.  I just see that dolphin offense struggling, and i see the patriot offense having a successful game on the ground.

1 hour ago, jeremy2020 said:

I know Flores gets a lot of praise for his heroic run to 5-11, but I just don't see it. This offseason has confirmed for me that he's another BB disciple who doesn't understand why BB can do the things he does and get away with it. I don't think they beat the patriots and I think their record is 5-11 again or worse. 

I agree with you.  They started-off 0-6 and were out of the playoffs.  Then Fitz puts together some good games with no pressure on him and the Dols are getting talked-up.  We'll see but Fitz is a 6-7 win guy and they won't do anything meaningful unless/until Tua becomes a good starting QB for them.

1 hour ago, Buffalo Boy said:

Do you know which Cam will show up?

🤔

Nope.  Make that 2 million years.

• Haha (+1) 1

For some reason, the fish always play the Pats tough, and they beat the Pats surprisingly often,  for example at the end of last year when the Pats needed a win for their playoff seeding and lost to Miami in Foxboro.  And that was with Brady and all their starting LBs.

I would not be surprised with a Miami win, setting up a very interesting game in Miami for week 2, playing the Bills.

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, MJS said:

Eh. I think the Pats will win. The Dolphins are still building and they are a weak team. They are highly overrated because they didn't suck as bad as we thought they would last year, but they still sucked.

I don’t know they did beat them last year in NE with TB playing and needing that W , and I believe Miami is a better team this year with all the additions they’ve made , so I wouldn’t be shocked to see Miami win this one 

• Like (+1) 1

18 hours ago, machine gun kelly said:

I certainly would love it, but as much new blood on the Pats, there is even more on the Fins, so it is a complete toss up.  I would favor the Pats normally as it is in NE, but with no fans, they are al away games for everyone.  It’s not like even team like KC who will have 17,000 fans, that won’t matter.  Ever been to a game where there is only 17,000 fans.  Might as well be empty.

But I am sure that secret communication system will still be operating 

19 hours ago, Inigo Montoya said:

I’m calling 911 for Bill Belichick and the Pat’s obnoxious fans.  It will be so much fun listening to them cry after getting crushed in their first post Brady Era game.  😃

They are all now obnoxious Bucs fans.

On 9/3/2020 at 11:32 AM, Kwai San said:

Well I dunno - I just like seeing the Pats**** lose no matter what.  Down here just south of Tampa you should hear everyone talking up TB12.  They believe they are going to the promised land.  At 42/43 that will be a tall order.  I am very interested to see if it was BB or TB or both together that lead to the cheatriots ***SB wins.....

Its was BB, TB, and the Zebras.  The Menage’

• Like (+1) 1