[Misleading Title] FitzMagic, Phins hammer Pats Week 1

Inigo Montoya

I’m making the call.  The Phins go into Foxborough Week 1 and crush the Pats.  Fitz’s teammates will rally around him and they will dominate the Pats to help Fitz honor his mother.  It won’t even be close.

Book it.

Edited by Inigo Montoya
  • Like (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 2

Fitzty's current position on his closed circle spin cycle does not permit any aberration from his norm--and we are in dangerous territory when he's an established starter not lying in wait behind a different #1...

4gOAYaJ.jpeg

But in all seriousness, love me some Fitzy and I really really hope you are spot on OP!

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Inigo Montoya said:

I think the Phins go into Foxborough Week 1 and crush the Pats.  Fitz’s teammates will rally around him and they will dominate the Pats to help Fitz honor his mother.  It won’t even be close.

Book it.

While that would be nice....I seriously do NOT see that happening.  Not that I wouldn't love it!!!  I just don't see it.

16 minutes ago, Mike in Horseheads said:

Who are you calling?

I’m calling 911 for Bill Belichick and the Pat’s obnoxious fans.  It will be so much fun listening to them cry after getting crushed in their first post Brady Era game.  😃

Edited by Inigo Montoya

13 minutes ago, Inigo Montoya said:

I think the Phins go into Foxborough Week 1 and crush the Pats.  Fitz’s teammates will rally around him and they will dominate the Pats to help Fitz honor his mother.  It won’t even be close.

Book it.

Honestly it wouldn't shock me. Tons of turnover in NE. New QB, new offense, new subway commercial for Belicheck. Has all the makings of a surprise game 

• Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

Making a call.  Going to end up with Margot Robbie before the end of the year to honor my cat who passed away.  Rest in Paradise Misty. 

Will Smith disapproves this message

Sad Will Smith - Meming Wiki

• Haha (+1) 1

I certainly would love it, but as much new blood on the Pats, there is even more on the Fins, so it is a complete toss up.  I would favor the Pats normally as it is in NE, but with no fans, they are al away games for everyone.  It’s not like even team like KC who will have 17,000 fans, that won’t matter.  Ever been to a game where there is only 17,000 fans.  Might as well be empty.

23 minutes ago, Kwai San said:

While that would be nice....I seriously do NOT see that happening.  Not that I wouldn't love it!!!  I just don't see it.

Love to see NE get their asses kicked but hate the fact that the Fins would be the ones doing it.

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Greg S said:

Love to see NE get their asses kicked but hate the fact that the Fins would be the ones doing it.

Well I dunno - I just like seeing the Pats**** lose no matter what.  Down here just south of Tampa you should hear everyone talking up TB12.  They believe they are going to the promised land.  At 42/43 that will be a tall order.  I am very interested to see if it was BB or TB or both together that lead to the cheatriots ***SB wins.....

Eh. I think the Pats will win. The Dolphins are still building and they are a weak team. They are highly overrated because they didn't suck as bad as we thought they would last year, but they still sucked.

I know Flores gets a lot of praise for his heroic run to 5-11, but I just don't see it. This offseason has confirmed for me that he's another BB disciple who doesn't understand why BB can do the things he does and get away with it. I don't think they beat the patriots and I think their record is 5-11 again or worse. 

Edited by jeremy2020

1 minute ago, Billl said:

The world’s most beautiful sports books were built on the backs of people who bet with their hearts.

I bet on and against the bills.

i bet on the NBA

I bet on the UFC

I bet on boxing,

I bet on the NHL

I bet on college football

I bet on college hoops

I rarely bet with my heart.

Baseball sucks so I don’t bet on that.

Thanks for the info though 👍🏻 

4 minutes ago, jeremy2020 said:

I know Flores gets a lot of praise for his heroic run to 5-11, but I just don't see it. This offseason has confirmed for me that he's another BB disciple who doesn't understand why BB can do the things he does and get away with it. I don't think they beat the patriots and I think their record is 5-11 again or worse. 

Just wondering why the offseason shows he just another BB disciple? Because he signed some players that he coached in NE?

• Thank you (+1) 1