If You Could Take One Bill to Lunch...

5 hours ago, Kwai San said:

I met Tasker when he was in a celebrity LPGA golf outing.  He was the MOST competitive mofo on that course.  It kinda turned me off but he was an INTENSE dude.  So much so that I would have never even thought of asking for an Autograph...I'm his age so it seemed kinda weird asking for an auto but thats just me.

For me it would be Tally.  I always liked that guy he always seemed down to earth and would have a TON of good Bills stories.  My first question would be tell me the wildest Bruuuuuce story you have....and on it would go.

Interesting story about Tasker.

I have zero trouble believing this.  The Super Bowl "Dynasty" if we can call them that was utterly filled with intense competitors...that's why they were able to achieve what they did.  I think all sports dynasties have to have a whole bunch of guys like that on 1 team at the same time, or they wouldn't be a dynasty.  

I also think that is hard to get, especially in the modern day, which is why you don't see a lot of sports dynasties.  They're all pretty special.

• Like (+1) 2

18 hours ago, WMDman said:

Fitz, I just think he’d be fun to have a drink with 

I’d want to attend the house party he’d throw after home games. I’d ask him about his plans for life after football, and if I could get a cut of the $70+ mil career earnings (after this year). It doesn’t hurt to ask, and I’d wait until after he’d had a few pops. 

• Haha (+1) 1

Bill Brasky once got his wife pregnant and gave birth to a delicious 16 ounce steak. The after birth was sauteed mushrooms. He once punched a hole in a cow just to see who was coming up the road. I once saw him scissor kick Angela Lansbury.

gU9yZ7v.jpg

Edited by benderbender

Tough call, but I'm going to go with George Wilson. I'd just want him to tell me his whole improbable story of going from high school star, to 3 year college starter at Arkansas and then everything that happened that led to him hanging out on practice squads for 3 years before switching to safety and having a very good NFL career.

• Like (+1) 1

I will go with Doug Whaley.  Backup would be John Butler.  I really really wanna know how the draft day sausage gets made.  I think I could learn more from these 2 that I could actually use in life, for research, prep, decision making, negotiation, etc.

Or Josh Allen, so I could form an opinion on whether he has the smarts to be an NFL franchise QB.

Just for fun would be Al Cowlings.  Tell me everything.