Lmao, Tyrod’s gonna start another football game ?

Teddy KGB

I wouldn't say that I was overjoyed with Tyrod when he played here, but in comparison to most of the QBs who I've seen here play since 1974, or I guess more specifically since 2000, he was stable enough so that the team could acquire other pieces.

I wish the guy the best, and I think that any rational Bills' fan knew that Tyrod was just keeping the seat warm, in particular after a coaching/FO change, until a new QB was drafted.

On 9/9/2020 at 10:04 PM, Julio Hopkins said:

It's downright hilarious, Allen has the exact same issues that people perceive Tyrod as having.  The only major difference is Allen has major ball security issues.

My dad hates the NFL.  The only time he'll watch it is when I'm back in WNY for a visit, and staying through Monday if it's a Sunday game.

Even my dad watched Tyrod, silently, for like 3 hours, and finally towards the end of the game against the Chiefs, he asked what was wrong with the QB.

46 minutes ago, Teddy KGB said:

lmao, it’s the Tyrod is better than Allen crew 🤣🤣😂

Man lost his job after 1 week 2 years in a row with 2 different teams 😂🙃😂

To be fair, he was out due to injury.

But will he ever get the job back, likely not.  Do think it put KC in a tough spot preparing all week for a different type of QB.  By the time the Bills play Chargers, there will be plenty of tape on him.

1 hour ago, blacklabel said:

Yeah, given the way Herbert has played today I'd keep him in there for good. He's the guy sooner or later anyway. He's looked pretty solid today. 

Poor Tyrod. I mean, we all know he's nothing special. A good game manager with the ability to make some big plays, mostly with his legs.

But to have two post-Bills starting opportunities both end after one game? That's just bad luck. And if you watched today's game you saw that Justin Herbert was one of those rare rookie QBs who seems to get it from his very first series. Those guys usually become stars. I'd be surprised if Tyrod ever starts another game, barring injury to Herbert or whatever 1st stringer he plays behind for the remainder of his career.

• Like (+1) 1