Pats releasing Mohammed Sanu

YoloinOhio

14 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

You can bet the Pats will sign whatever WR the Bills cut loose and it will be played up as a coup for Belichick. How could the Bills let Duke/Foster/Isaiah go??

Yep. Jets and Pats will end up with our WR cast offs.

4 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Who is still out there? Darcell Mareus?

Putting the Wide in Wide Receiver.

• Haha (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, ALF said:

To try and sign some free agents out there and still have roll over money.

Yeah, there's no one out there except for Clowney who either won't sign with them or won't sign with them cheap.

2 minutes ago, Florida Bills Fanatic said:

That trade seems to have been a waste of a second round draft pick.  I guess they were desperate to make that last run for another SB before the wheels fell off.  Let's hope the wheels are off and they crash and burn.

Just not enough to get T. Lawrence

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Thurman#1 said:

He is a genius. That doesn't imply that he's perfect, though.

People here still hating on BB because his draft record is spotty. Check his super bowl record. Smdh sometimes I know we’re all homers but damn. ?

5 minutes ago, JoPoy88 said:

People here still hating on BB because his draft record is spotty. Check his super bowl record. Smdh sometimes I know we’re all homers but damn. ?

And even his draft record isn't bad, considering how low they've picked for 20 years now.

Man, am I looking forward to seeing them lose the division. Very decent chance it finally finally happens this year.

3 hours ago, Doc said:

Options...for what? 

Next year. And right now next year looks like a terrific year to have options, damn it.

Edited by Thurman#1
  • Like (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, JoPoy88 said:

I see it differently. Take every opportunity to take shots at him because those opportunities are few and far between. And because of all the cheating stuff.

But yeah. Everyone knows he is the best coach of all time. Doesn't mean you can't hate him or make fun of him.

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, MJS said:

I see it differently. Take every opportunity to take shots at him because those opportunities are few and far between. And because of all the cheating stuff.

But yeah. Everyone knows he is the best coach of all time. Doesn't mean you can't hate him or make fun of him.

I know down in my bones he’s probably the best coach ever. But absolutely i’m going hate on BB and hate on him HARD. He probably shoulda retired when TB left. We’ll see. I got them going 8-8.

7 hours ago, PromoTheRobot said:

You can bet the Pats will sign whatever WR the Bills cut loose and it will be played up as a coup for Belichick. How could the Bills let Duke/Foster/Isaiah go??

They usually take your good players (Hogan/Gilmore) and turn them into solid players...i don't remember them taken your "wannabes" before..? 

Edited by Ghost_002!