Who's got the best lockdown CBs? NFL.com ranking

I saw a YT video of all position groups as ranked by Frelund.  She had Bills QBs at 15 which is fair, imo.  That was the worst position rank for the entire team.

Amazing Grand Master Wizardry by Beane putting this roster together and by McD and staff making a team of it.  They could be something special.

• Like (+1) 4

20 minutes ago, JESSEFEFFER said:

I saw a YT video of all position groups as ranked by Frelund.  She had Bills QBs at 15 which is fair, imo.  That was the worst position rank for the entire team.

Amazing Grand Master Wizardry by Beane putting this roster together and by McD and staff making a team of it.  They could be something special.

Oh contraire mon frere, Beane is not just any mere wizard anymore. He has become The Minister of Magic. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 3

1 hour ago, x-BillzeBubba said:

Bills are a bit thin at CB.   White and Wallace set the bar really high, but if one of them goes down...

Taron has been mostly solid as the nickel. I could see Siran Neal stepping up his game. If Josh Norman is healthy and reverts to anywhere near McDermott form (big ask, i know), this could be a very deep unit.

2 hours ago, x-BillzeBubba said:

Bills are a bit thin at CB.   White and Wallace set the bar really high, but if one of them goes down...

It’s more so White than Wallace.  Levi is a passable

CB but he’s been picked on at times which is why Norman was brought it

6 hours ago, JESSEFEFFER said:

Here's the entire video of all position groups.  It's 18+ minutes but is very favorable to the Bills.

All position groups for all 32 teams ranked.

• Like (+1) 1

10 hours ago, JESSEFEFFER said:

What were our Tight ends??  No way we’re top 15