Presidential Debates 2020

B-Man

8 minutes ago, Taro T said:

Noooo, the info is here.  It's not an issue that's interesting enough to bother saving any of the articles/links or would direct you to them specifically. 

But, do you honestly believe there aren't any children brought into this country via traffickers rather than there parents & that none of those manage to get rescued from their traffickers?  There are literally 11MM+ illegals in the USA today and HUNDREDS of THOUSANDS of people come over the border illegally every year and this discussion was about 500 kids.  Seriously, you honestly think that many aren't trafficked?

Do you honestly thing Trump's policy of family separation didnt lead to at least some of those 500 being separated from their families?

And again, Biden saying 500 people are separated from families wasn't prefaced with some odd caveat that you want to add. He did 500 families separated. Trump said Good.

Don't forget the question was about Trump's plan to help them and he had none. Just like he has no healthcare plan.

Edited by Backintheday544
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

37 minutes ago, snafu said:

What came after “good”?

36 minutes ago, Backintheday544 said:

A new question.

There was a pause then a new question.

Never was the word good uttered... Trump conceded to the moderator with "go ahead" and at that point she asked a new question.

1 minute ago, Backintheday544 said:

No he said good. 

Looks like you and Biden have the same hearing problems💩

• Haha (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, Backintheday544 said:

Well yea. If Trump wins a bunch of places he's losing on them he wins the elections.

Don't forget he's behind bigly in the Midwest states and had needed to pull campaign ads from there as well.

it’s a toss up in Florida zona, NC is within a point on the site you posted.  Georgia as well. He’s got work to do in pa for sure

4 minutes ago, Sherlock Holmes said:

Never was the word good uttered... Trump conceded to the moderator with "go ahead" and at that point she asked a new question.

Looks like you and Biden have the same hearing problems💩

Here's the clip: you decide; https://mobile.twitter.com/Walldo/status/1319462188990500866?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^tweetembed|twterm^1319462188990500866|twgr^share_3%2Ccontainerclick_0&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fd-42899199381040283188.ampproject.net%2F2009252320001%2Fframe.html

4 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

it’s a toss up in Florida zona, NC is within a point on the site you posted.  Georgia as well. He’s got work to do in pa for sure

Again, Biden is crushing the Midwest. He doesn't need those states with the big leads in MN, WI and MI

Just now, Backintheday544 said:

I know what I heard and even the closed captioning on YouTube picked up the Go Ahead...

Nice try though...:lol:

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Backintheday544 said:

if trump wins zona, Florida Georgia NC, Ohio pa he wins. Do the math 

6 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

if trump wins zona, Florida Georgia NC, Ohio pa he wins. Do the math 

Looking at it quick.. no he doesn't. It would come down to Iowa, Maine and if in a tie, who wins the house since the house would chose in a tie.

Plus winning Arizona, FL, GA, NC, OH and PA would be a long shot since he's down in several of these states.

Don't forget, he's defending Texas. And he's defending Georgia!

10 minutes ago, Sherlock Holmes said:

I know what I heard and even the closed captioning on YouTube picked up the Go Ahead...

Nice try though...:lol:

Still sounds like Good to me

Maybe we should vote for a president who can properly say words so that there is not an ambiguity like Biden does?

• Haha (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, Backintheday544 said:

Looking at it quick.. no he doesn't. It would come down to Iowa, Maine and if in a tie, who wins the house since the house would chose in a tie.

Plus winning Arizona, FL, GA, NC, OH and PA would be a long shot since he's down in several of these states.

Maybe we should vote for a president who can properly say words so that there is not an ambiguity like Biden does?

Yes, because Biden is the poster boy for well thought out, coherent speech...:lol:

• Haha (+1) 1

46 minutes ago, Sherlock Holmes said:

That's because he never said it...he told the moderator  to "go ahead" sounded like "good"

That's what I heard too.  I had to rewind it to make sure because there's no way in hell he's dumb enough to say good.

23 minutes ago, Backintheday544 said:

If it's 269-269 (which could happen if all states remain the same except Biden flipping AZ, MI, and WI), I believe it's likely Trump would win based off state delegation control.

2 hours ago, Dr. Who said:

PA is going for Trump. Biden going full AOC on the oil industry is a dagger, no matter how much the DNC, er, mainstream media try to spin it.

I remember the 1st time I went to Matagorda Beach, Texas thinking how beautiful the beaches were there until I stepped into a puddle of oil. I eventually got used to dodging the oil puddles, but my point is Doc people care about their environment. 

I wouldn't underestimate how much protecting the bodies of water mother nature has given us and air we breath means to people.

• Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

That's what I heard too.  I had to rewind it to make sure because there's no way in hell he's dumb enough to say good.

If it's 269-269 (which could happen if all states remain the same except Biden flipping AZ, MI, and WI), I believe it's likely Trump would win based off state delegation control.

Looking at the numbers and an electoral college split would lean R. However, there is still the issue of faithless electors then. Trump had 2 last time.

8 hours ago, Taro T said:

Good, because coyotes brought them over not their parents.

Which is why nobody can find those kids' "parents."

This x1000

Many kids were used as props.  That's why the rapid DNA tests are administered at the border.  Many of these so called "parents" are found to have no relation to these kids and separated.

It can be explained rationally...and this should have been Trump's response.

• Like (+1) 2

3 hours ago, Kemp said:

that's not exactly true. why do you think the left changed their tune on the protests and riots and suddenly stopped covering them?  cause it was hurting their polls.  

8 hours ago, Backintheday544 said:

trump is up or at least even in idaho.  he's managed to tighten up even the left leaning polls in those battleground states.  coinflips or he is winning in the southeast, zona and idaho.  pa is the one it could come down to if he keeps his momentum going in those states.  it doesn't matter what he does if he cant close pa unless he pulls wisconsin or mich

22 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

that's not exactly true. why do you think the left changed their tune on the protests and riots and suddenly stopped covering them?  cause it was hurting their polls.  

That's not what I posted was about, so I'm unsure what your point is.

https://www.nytimes.com/live/2020/10/22/us/fact-check-debate-trump-biden?smid=tw-nytimes&smtyp=cur

49 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

trump is up or at least even in idaho.  he's managed to tighten up even the left leaning polls in those battleground states.  coinflips or he is winning in the southeast, zona and idaho.  pa is the one it could come down to if he keeps his momentum going in those states.  it doesn't matter what he does if he cant close pa unless he pulls wisconsin or mich

AZ - 68 percent chance Biden. Odds have beens gifting Bidens way. https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2020-election-forecast/arizona/

FL - 72 percent chance Biden. Odds been constant 

https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2020-election-forecast/florida/

NC - 67 percent Biden. Odds shifting more Biden 

https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2020-election-forecast/north-carolina/

PA - 87 percent Biden. Odds moving towards Biden.

https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2020-election-forecast/pennsylvania/

NV - 90 percent Biden. Odds moving towards Biden. 

https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2020-election-forecast/nevada/

• Like (+1) 1