Presidential Debates 2020

B-Man

1 minute ago, The Frankish Reich said:

"Thanks to my Operation Warp Speed, a vaccine is just around the corner" should imply "let's minimize our risk taking now, since we can throw the doors open in early 2021."

That would be a winning argument for Trump. Why he refuses to make it is beyond me.

Frank, I'm watching for the first time, with my 30 year old (liberal) son, social studies teacher.

When Joe said "operation warp speed" he broke out laughing for over a minute.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

Just now, B-Man said:

Frank, I'm watching for the first time, with my 30 year old (liberal) son, social studies teacher.

When Joe said "operation warp speed" he broke out laughing for over a minute.

Operation Warp Speed is looking like a success! Amidst all the various messaging failures of the Trump Administration over COVID, the idea of throwing money at various competing pharmaceutical firms to get a jump on a vaccine is the one they should be talking up. Again, I don't get it.

29 minutes ago, B-Man said:

I'm expecting nothing but the worst awfulness from Kristen Welker, how about you?

I stand corrected.

She brought up Hunter and his shady dealings.

The answers were bullsh*t, but at least she got it in there.

👍

1 minute ago, B-Man said:

I stand corrected.

She brought up Hunter and his shady dealings.

The answers were bullsh*t, but at least she got it in there.

👍

Correct. It's a fair question. I've also thought it would be a good idea for Biden to throw Hunter under the bus -- I don't know about his dealings, I wish he hadn't done some of these things, I didn't benefit from them, I love my son but he's a troubled soul -- but he refuses to do it.

• Like (+1) 1

Joe is blowing out the polls right now

hes gonna win this election in a landslide. This is just for entertainment 

both candidates are clowns hopefully in 4 years we finally get a progressive leader in the White House 

Edited by Penfield45
  • Haha (+1) 1