Presidential Debates 2020

B-Man

8 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

Yeah, okay. I should have figured you for another mindless troll. I mean, really, who the hell actually believes Canada is better than the US in any way beyond, maybe, availability of peameal bacon.

C'mon back when you can grasp the concept of independent thought.

Right, a cletus trumper telling me to grasp the concept of independent thought. 

Makes total sense.

Wear that red hat and go drag those knuckles some more. 

• Like (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, Plano said:

Right, a cletus trumper telling me to grasp the concept of independent thought. 

Makes total sense.

Wear that red hat and go drag those knuckles some more. 

:lol: 

Since I'm jumping in mid-stream and late, allow me to test your independent thought with two straightforward questions: 

Did Michael Cohen ever go to Prague?

Did Trump and the Russians work together to steal the 2016 election?

Yes or no answers only. 

1 hour ago, Teddy KGB said:

^^ Transplant has competition. 

The October trophy for stupidity here at PPP has Tiberius and 3rd Chair as odds on favorites to come in first and second place. Upstarts like this Plano guy don't have the gravitas to compete with the superior stupidity of those two. I'm not saying that he isn't stupid enough, but he just hasn't proved himself. 

• Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Once again, this is why I could never be a Democrat. You have to be dumber than roach schitt to believe the Charlottesville crap  Biden spewed last night. Shame on Chris Wallace for being that stupid as well.

It's on freaking video.

But Dems, again, are just too stupid to watch a video and see the lie for themselves.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, IDBillzFan said:

Once again, this is why I could never be a Democrat. You have to be dumber than roach schitt to believe the Charlottesville crap  Biden spewed last night. Shame on Chris Wallace for being that stupid as well.

It's on freaking video.

But Dems, again, are just too stupid to watch a video and see the lie for themselves.

They're programmed sheep. Nothing more.

Vice President Joe Biden: (18:53)
By the way, I’m going to eliminate a significant number of the taxes. I’m going to make the corporate tax 28%. It shouldn’t be 21%. You have 91 companies federal, I mean, the fortune 500, who don’t pay a single penny in tax making billions of dollars.

President Donald J. Trump: (19:09)
Why didn’t you do it before, when you were vice president with Obama?

Vice President Joe Biden: (19:12)
Because you in fact passed that, that was your tax proposal.

Just Trump here demanding to know why Joe Biden as Vice President didn't roll back Trump's own tax giveaway to billion dollar companies BEFORE Trump and Republicans passed that law years AFTER Obama and Biden left office.

image.thumb.jpeg.2dfab6048c343bceadd6c33b7660474c.jpeg

16 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Since I'm jumping in mid-stream and late, allow me to test your independent thought with two straightforward questions: 

Did Michael Cohen ever go to Prague?

Did Trump and the Russians work together to steal the 2016 election?

Yes or no answers only. 

I love how you have the chutzpah to pull the “yes or no only” trick when you have NEVER given me a straight answer to my yes/no questions about exactly what parts of the Qniverse you believe to be true. 

So it seems the president doesn't realize people fact check him during these.... Not to mention making up anything he wants. So funny to watch stuff like this happen b.c it cannot be anymore clear. It's why the gullible fools in PPP are forced to ignore it.

"Sheriff in Portland denies Trump's debate claim of winning his endorsement | Fox News" https://www.foxnews.com/politics/sheriff-in-portland-denies-trumps-debate-claim-of-winning-his-endorsement.amp

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

I love how you have the chutzpah to pull the “yes or no only” trick when you have NEVER given me a straight answer to my yes/no questions about exactly what parts of the Qniverse you believe to be true. 

That's because you've proven to be a dishonest person who isn't interested in a conversation. I gave you weeks worth of rope and respect to see, and you proved yourself incapable of either. Instead you have shown you're a liar who is more than willing to invent a person's position and argue with himself for hours on end about it. 

Sorry, slick. You don't get anything but the horns. And you earned them. 

Carry on your bid for taking over Tibs and Gary's spot as the biggest clown here :lol: 

• Like (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Vice President Joe Biden: (18:53)
By the way, I’m going to eliminate a significant number of the taxes. I’m going to make the corporate tax 28%. It shouldn’t be 21%. You have 91 companies federal, I mean, the fortune 500, who don’t pay a single penny in tax making billions of dollars.

President Donald J. Trump: (19:09)
Why didn’t you do it before, when you were vice president with Obama?

Vice President Joe Biden: (19:12)
Because you in fact passed that, that was your tax proposal.

Just Trump here demanding to know why Joe Biden as Vice President didn't roll back Trump's own tax giveaway to billion dollar companies BEFORE Trump and Republicans passed that law years AFTER Obama and Biden left office.

image.thumb.jpeg.2dfab6048c343bceadd6c33b7660474c.jpeg

Why don't you actually quote what was said? You present this as a transcript but left part of it out? BTW, last night you posted the same crap over and over again. I have never reported anyone or called for a ban, but if you do that again I'm going to report you and I've got the feeling that many others will too.