Presidential Debates 2020

B-Man

8 hours ago, Bills!Win! said:

it’s ok to keep spamming the same message? 

A very sad night for American democracy. An unhinged and desperate President, totally out of control, calls for neofascist white supremacists to "stand by"...  Tens of millions of Americans  and the world witness a desperate, terrified man humiliated by his opponent as a "clown", "liar," and a "racist."

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, GETTOTHE50 said:

biden also wants to pack the court. he couldnt answer that question and its very telling that THAT is indeed the case.

The worst thing that happened on that stage during the whole debate was Wallace not following up on that.  A candidate stated he didn't want to give his position on a topic which has the potential to upend the balance of the three branches of government.  He didn't want to say where he stood because "it might become an issue".  Shouldn't a candidates plans on anything be an issue?  That's the entire point of an election.

• Like (+1) 5
  • Thank you (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, 4merper4mer said:

The worst thing that happened on that stage during the whole debate was Wallace not following up on that.  A candidate stated he didn't want to give his position on a topic which has the potential to upend the balance of the three branches of government.  He didn't want to say where he stood because "it might become an issue".  Shouldn't a candidates plans on anything be an issue?  That's the entire point of an election.

I beg to differ. By far, the worst thing that happened in that debate was a major candidate called the President of the United States a clown. That is and always will be unacceptable on EVERY level.  

• Like (+1) 3

Just now, wAcKy ZeBrA said:

Does it snow in SoCal? Very snowflake of you.

Actually it does. The mountains behind my house offer great skiing! Thanks for asking. 

PS: There’s nothing snowflake about showing respect for the office you plan to hold. It doesn’t do the country any good at all to have Biden resort to this childish nonsense.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

41 minutes ago, TBBills said:

So after last night basically Trump is an idiot who you should just let talk if you want him to lose b/c of the crazy ***** he says, and Biden is a horrible public speaker. Honestly I don't care about public speaking skills since it has no effect on actual problem with this country.

what problem ?    

8 hours ago, Backintheday544 said:

Agreed. Debates aren't really needed anymore with the level of access.and information the American population have now.

Not this year (though we got zero info last night).  

Biden isn’t giving access or information. Even Wallace has lamented the fact that Biden doesn’t do the interviews which are common for candidates. He rarely takes questions from the press. And when you’re a candidate who starts off as a self-proclaimed “moderate”, then buddies up with Sanders people are going to want to know exactly what you stand for. Biden said he’s the party now but he didn’t say what his policies actually are. 

Edited by snafu
  • Like (+1) 2

Just now, snafu said:

Not this year (though we got zero info last night).  

Biden isn’t giving access or information. Even Wallace has lamented the fact that Biden doesn’t do the interviews which are common for candidates. He rarely takes questions from the press. 

He doesn't need to. Just ride the ship to victory baby 

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

I beg to differ. By far, the worst thing that happened in that debate was a major candidate called the President of the United States a clown. That is and always will be unacceptable on EVERY level.  

Hoax.  Biden told the truth.  Trump should try it sometime. 

6 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Actually it does. The mountains behind my house offer great skiing! Thanks for asking. 

PS: There’s nothing snowflake about showing respect for the office you plan to hold. It doesn’t do the country any good at all to have Biden resort to this childish nonsense.

Your mistake is that you fail to separate the office from its occupant.  The current occupant is a clown, and you support a clown.  Sad. 

Just now, SectionC3 said:

Hoax.  Biden told the truth.  Trump should try it sometime. 

I know you are but what am I? Just because someone doesn’t agree with you, or isn’t willing to bend the knee to the latest liberal dogma line, doesn’t make them a liar. But you know that.

Just now, Backintheday544 said:

Worse than an acting President not saying he condemned white nationalists?

Yes....worse than that. But that’s not how that transcript reads.

2 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

He doesn't need to. Just ride the ship to victory baby 

I edited my post while you were typing. 

But in any event, voters are supposed to buy the Pelosi-esque “we have to elect him so we know what he will do” tactic?

That’s b.s.  Presidents shouldn’t hide. 

2 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

I know you are but what am I? Just because someone doesn’t agree with you, or isn’t willing to bend the knee to the latest liberal dogma line, doesn’t make them a liar. But you know that.

Yes....worse than that. But that’s not how that transcript reads.

You don't need a transcript of you watch the exchange. He said a quick sure like a little kid who gets yelled at promising to not do it again. Then when repeatedly asked to just do it, he tells the proud Boys to stand down and stand by. 

1 minute ago, Backintheday544 said:

You don't need a transcript of you watch the exchange. He said a quick sure like a little kid who gets yelled at promising to not do it again. Then when repeatedly asked to just do it, he tells the proud Boys to stand down and stand by. 

Left wing anarchists have literally been rioting and looting in our streets for OVER THREE MONTHS and that exchange in a hot mess of a debate has your panties in a bunch? 😂

• Like (+1) 3

Just now, SoCal Deek said:

Left wing anarchists have literally been rioting and looting in our streets for OVER THREE MONTHS and that exchange in a hot mess of a debate has your panties in a bunch? 😂

PS: and you’d all prefer the Antifa deniar to be elected? 😂😂😂👍