Presidential Debates 2020

B-Man

18 minutes ago, Hedge said:

I am just wondering how little sleep Joe's handlers are getting tonight, wondering which Joe wakes up in the morning tomorrow.

200301-keppler-horse-tranquilizer-tease_

I think we get used to seeing Biden lose himself in his thoughts so often in clips it’s a bit exaggerated.  That is to say, he most definitely drifts, but does he drift all the time in a 90 minute chat?  I just don’t see it happening. 

Btw, in a convo with a liberal friend today, I mentioned that “he’s losing it”. She asked if I was referring to his stutter, something I haven’t heard much about since he chose to portray himself as a victim a while back.  I suggested she google some clips, but there are most definitely politically active people who hate Trump who have no idea he struggles with cohesive thought.  

• Like (+1) 1

SEEN ON FACEBOOK: “I’m looking forward to seeing Trump debate Chris Wallace tomorrow evening…”

Reminder:

13 hours ago, B-Man said:

The BIDEN WON THE DEBATE articles have ALREADY been written, and the post debate 'commentary" rehearsed.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

Official campaign talking points:

All Summer Long: Biden is deep into dementia. It is so sad that they are doing this to him, propping him up to be destroyed by the Master of Debate.

Two Weeks Ago: Sure, he's seems o.k., but that's because he's on drugs (and using a teleprompter). Drug test him now! Without those drugs he'd look like a senile wreck.

The Last Week: Biden is a formidable opponent. He debated 11 times against his primary opponents and came away the victor. 

Tonight: the sound of desperation setting in. So Biden's kind of o.k., but his son's a crook!

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2020-election/trump-s-team-belatedly-stopped-playing-debate-expectations-game-biden-n1241219

Edited by The Frankish Reich

8 minutes ago, B-Man said:

KRUISER’S MORNING BRIEF: The Trump-Biden Heavyweight Fight Round 1 Is Finally Here.

(I didn't read the article)

But heavyweights?  Seriously? 

Intellectually?  No way.

Size?  Trump is a pretty hefty dude.  Biden has always seemed to be trim and from a weight perspective is nowhere near a heavyweight.

• Haha (+1) 1

DON SURBER EXPLAINS WHY THE NYT DROPPED ITS NOTHINGBURGER OF A TAX STORY NOW: 

“The old Gray Lady ain’t what she used to be, but she can still manage to conjure a story out of nothing. Using stolen tax returns and mirrors, the New York Times manufactured a scandal that will allow Chris Wallace to ask President Donald John Trump about his taxes at tomorrow’s debate instead of asking Biden why he and Obama used the FBI to spy on President Trump.

Like any modern journalist, Wallace is relieved that he will not have to ask a substantive question.”

Just now, B-Man said:

Like any modern journalist, Wallace is relieved that he will not have to ask a substantive question.”

Boy, no kidding.  Anyone who isn't concerned about a non-accountable government is a fool.  A LOT of people should be fitted for jumpsuits and bracelets.

• Like (+1) 1

37 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Official campaign talking points:

All Summer Long: Biden is deep into dementia. It is so sad that they are doing this to him, propping him up to be destroyed by the Master of Debate.

Two Weeks Ago: Sure, he's seems o.k., but that's because he's on drugs (and using a teleprompter). Drug test him now! Without those drugs he'd look like a senile wreck.

The Last Week: Biden is a formidable opponent. He debated 11 times against his primary opponents and came away the victor. 

Tonight: the sound of desperation setting in. So Biden's kind of o.k., but his son's a crook!

All are true.