Presidential Debates 2020

B-Man

Strongly demanding?

Should the guy who has yet to share his taxes or give his court ordered DNA test make any demands?

What is Trump afraid of?

Trump says he's 'strongly demanding' Biden is drug tested ahead of their first presidential debate

Ok Trumpy

giphy.gif

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1310211120922230784?s=20

WILL TRUMP BE OVERCONFIDENT TUESDAY NIGHT?

Powerline’s Paul Mirengoff has watched a few presidential debates in his day and he notes that incumbents tend not to do well in the first contest of the quadrennial campaigns.

Mirengoff doesn’t suggest Trump will stumble for that reason but he does see some significant potential problems from a related factor, namely, OrangeManBad’s reliance on rhetoric, presence and (selected) facts to make his case.

I don't think it matters............

The BIDEN WON THE DEBATE articles have ALREADY been written, and the post debate 'commentary" rehearsed.

• Like (+1) 2

4 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I think Biden will do well, and by that I mean he’ll handle the questions and play Scranton tough guy on the podium.  He’ll be dismissive, he’ll be aggressive and he’ll make ***** up as he goes.  He will interrupt regularly, and it’s up to the moderator to establish the ground rules or it will get ugly fast. 

Expectations are low, and if he can walk out and avoid sniffing DJTs hair he’ll do ok.  I don’t believe he’ll be a dithering mess, there must be a plan to help him get through it.  I could certainly see him taking medication for clarity and lots of it.  

I don’t worry about Trump being overconfident, he’s good in a room and will handle things the way he always does.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

I think Biden will do well, and by that I mean he’ll handle the questions and play Scranton tough guy on the podium.  He’ll be dismissive, he’ll be aggressive and he’ll make ***** up as he goes.  He will interrupt regularly, and it’s up to the moderator to establish the ground rules or it will get ugly fast. 

Expectations are low, and if he can walk out and avoid sniffing DJTs hair he’ll do ok.  I don’t believe he’ll be a dithering mess, there must be a plan to help him get through it.  I could certainly see him taking medication for clarity and lots of it.  

I don’t worry about Trump being overconfident, he’s good in a room and will handle things the way he always does.  

I am just wondering how little sleep Joe's handlers are getting tonight, wondering which Joe wakes up in the morning tomorrow.

200301-keppler-horse-tranquilizer-tease_

• Haha (+1) 1