Wow, GMFB’s Kyle Brandt drops the mike on Peter Schrager!

Tipster19

They’re discussing Cam Newton vs Josh Allen and which you would rather have and Kyle Brandt just slams the door shut Schrager’s choice. I know 1 thing for sure about Josh and that is if there’s a fumble on the ground there’s no doubt in my mind that Allen is going to do his best to try and get it.

Go Bills!

https://www.buffalobills.com/video/newton-vs-allen-which-afc-east-qb-would-you-want-when-a-play-breaks-down

• Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 2

I realize that they have to hype up Cam

Does it speak to NOBODY that he was sitting out there to be signed by an NFL team for a long time?

If the bills released Josh Allen today......he would be signed with an NFL team by the end of the day

so Cam was dancing around in practice......well he didnt have a 250 plus poujnd heat seaking missile plowing into him while he did it either

• Like (+1) 5

Brings up a very good point that Josh is still a baby and ahead of players such as Manning and other prolific players. Taking 2020 Josh over 2015 Cam all day. We pretty much know what we can expect from Josh this season. Cam? Not so much.

Also, love the Black Panther shirt Kyle is sporting.

1 hour ago, Tipster19 said:

They’re discussing Cam Newton vs Josh Allen and which you would rather have and Kyle Brandt just slams the door shut Schrager’s choice. I know 1 thing for sure about Josh and that is if there’s a fumble on the ground there’s no doubt in my mind that Allen is going to do his best to try and get it.

Go Bills!

https://www.buffalobills.com/video/newton-vs-allen-which-afc-east-qb-would-you-want-when-a-play-breaks-down

I also was pleasantly surprised to see the next video was predicting Zach Moss as the #7 offensive breakout player this year. PLEASE let this season go off smoothly!!! 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

That makes me think of this play with Kirk Cousins.

Josh Allen ain't sliding 2 yards short of a first down. Maybe Cousins didn't have enough dog in him for Diggs and that's why he wanted out. 

I have no evidence, just thinking out loud.

Edited by elroy16
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 4

9 minutes ago, elroy16 said:

Josh Allen ain't sliding 2 yards short of a first down. Maybe Cousins didn't have enough dog in him for Diggs and that's why he wanted out. 

I thought I posted This link.

https://youtu.be/xXE1WjOEUjg

40 minutes ago, elroy16 said:

Couisns’ Problems in DC, including the derision of the fans, had nothing to do with his arm talent.  It was his lack of heart.  You can’t fix that and he certainly has not in MN.  He will continue to come up small in tough situations.  

I liked the part where they were showing Cam dancing around and going through all these gyrations on the practice field while the other Pats players looked like they were trying to concentrate on whatever drill was being done. Looked like they were thinking to themselves WTF. I for one can’t see Cam’s self centered BS lasting long in Foxboro.

• Like (+1) 3

Brandt has been all in on Allen this offseason. Has called him "Joshy Knoxville" numerous times as he compared him to Johnny Knoxville in the jack a** movies. Basically talking about how Knoxville was maniac early on and then sorta settled down a bit once he got more successful and let the supporting cast take the nasty stunts. Thats what he expects from Allen this year. 

...... Joshy Knoxville. I dig it. LOL.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, Bleedbuffaloblue said:

I liked the part where they were showing Cam dancing around and going through all these gyrations on the practice field while the other Pats players looked like they were trying to concentrate on whatever drill was being done. Looked like they were thinking to themselves WTF. I for one can’t see Cam’s self centered BS lasting long in Foxboro.

Yeah.... it’s just kind of weird... I didn’t think the Pats could replace Tom Brady with a QB that’s more feminine than him but then they signed Cam Newton..

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1