The NFL Follows Suit With "Social Justice" Message

H2o

Just now, All_Pro_Bills said:

I'm sorry Bull but that sounds like a bunch of social-babble.  I just want to know how you can measure "racism" and arrive at a 30% racist metric.  What is the criteria for determining that someone is a racist?  My contention is everyone's using some "eye of the beholder" subjective observation.  My personal definition of racism is somebody that acts to violate the rights of another person based solely on their race.  In my view its not words or thought but actions that matter.  I don't care about regulating or programming people to think and speak in a specific way to all "play nice" or forcing people to like each other.  I just want everyone to respect everyone's rights and treat everyone fairly and in an unbiased way without consideration of race.  I don't think there is any metric or measure that proves there are a majority of Americans, or a systemic number of Americans, that are going about their lives acting in a racial biased way against others. 

Sure there are acts of bias and racism.  There is no question about that and it is wrong.  But if its .1% of the population and even 1% that is not be any measure a "systemic" percentage of the population.  None of the parties pushing the Systemic narrative can produce any hard data or evidence because it is simply their personal belief rather than some statistically valid and data driven fact.

Do they support a racist leader? Then they are a racist, or at least it's not a deal-breaker.

You seem to be confused on the word systemic. It has nothing to do with what people believe. It has to do with how the police behave, how schools behave, how courts behave, how juries behave and are selected, where money is spent, etc.

Systemic racism is a system that disproportionately targets or ignores people based on their race. 

2 minutes ago, Southern Bills Fan said:

I don’t think you understand his point. He was pointing out that “racism” only seems to go one way in the “woke” world. 

No, he jumped on some marxist bs without reading the article. The NFL said that they are going to display “end racism” and that has forced many to disagree. If you disagree with that you are an a-hole. That’s not complicated or controversial. If you disagree with that you are an a-hole, period.

Edited by Kirby Jackson

2 hours ago, FLFan said:

It did not take long for the black helicopters to start circling.  Guess what - no one cares about your opinion. 

Just curious. You flat out state that no one cares about his opinion. Do you speak for every person on the planet?  That is what your post implies. I personally don’t care about his opinions, but I’d bet there are people that do. However, ,your blanket statement shows that you are aware of the entire population’s beliefs and desires. You are so omnipotent, we should all bow to your wisdom. P,ease, tell me what stocks to buy, oh great and omnipotent being 

1 minute ago, Kirby Jackson said:

No, he jumped on some marxist bs without reading the article. The NFL said that they are going to display “end racism” and that has forced many to disagree. If you disagree with that you are an a-hole. That’s not complicated or controversial. If you disagree with that you are an a-hole, period.

Haha. I’m the a hole. I’m not the guy pretending to be someone I’m not. 

1 minute ago, El Guapo said:

Just curious. You flat out state that no one cares about his opinion. Do you speak for every person on the planet?  That is what your post implies. I personally don’t care about his opinions, but I’d bet there are people that do. However, ,your blanket statement shows that you are aware of the entire population’s beliefs and desires. You are so omnipotent, we should all bow to your wisdom. P,ease, tell me what stocks to buy, oh great and omnipotent being 

I really do not have the time or inclination to explain this to you.  

2 minutes ago, Southern Bills Fan said:

Haha. I’m the a hole. I’m not the guy pretending to be someone I’m not. 

if you have an issue with the NFL displaying the words “end racism” you are an a-hole. I don’t know if that’s where you stand but anyone that has a problem with that falls in the a-hole category. There are ZERO exceptions to that rule.

• Like (+1) 2

9 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

Let me ask you a question

Do you think that Donald Trump lies and says things that cause division in the country?  I will start there

I have yet to meet a politician, or anyone for that matter, that doesn't lie. 

16 minutes ago, BullBuchanan said:

Cue the YouTube "research".lol

I'm talking about the guy in the video doing research not me lol

15 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

Off a right wing nut site......go figure

This comment is so stupid I'm not even gonna reply to it

9 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

Was that before or after a 17 year-old drove to another state with an assault rifle to avoid trouble? 

Damn I never knew crossing a state border with a gun meant you have to let people attack you. Thanks for the travel tip.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Southern Bills Fan said:

Ok. “Kirby Jackson”

Lol, if you have a problem with the words “end racism” you are an a-hole. Is that complicated? Do you think good people believe that we SHOULDN’T end racism?!? This is like the damn twilight zone!! No one is saying support black lives matter or protests or whatever. It’s a pretty simple message “don’t be a racist d-bag.” If you want to own that though, go for it.

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, gobills404 said:

Damn I never knew crossing a state border with a gun meant you have to let people attack you. Thanks for the travel tip.

Its amazing you dont want to reply to my comments........I wonder why that is.

That is exactly what Trump does you have been taking notes

"Somebody said this".......meanwhile he is not saying that HE says it so later on he can distance himself from it.....but he promotes it by bringing it up in the first place to throw meat to his base (you)

Just now, Kirby Jackson said:

Lol, if you have a problem with the words “end racism” you are an a-hole. Is that complicated? Do you think good people believe that we SHOULDN’T end racism?!? This is like the damn twilight zone!! No one is saying support black lives matter or protests or whatever. It’s a pretty simple message “don’t be a racist d-bag.” If you want to own that though, go for it.

I think the problem is that things are defined as racism that aren’t actually racism. 

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, gobills404 said:

Seeing as he was charged with possession of a dangerous weapon by a person under 18 he was breaking the law.  

Edited by Kirby Jackson