The NFL Follows Suit With "Social Justice" Message

H2o

5 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

A cop has justification to shoot someone 7 times if they reach into a car and dont come out with the knife in hand?

WTF are you smoking?

You cant even justify your own position and your complaining about someone else?

He's a cop. What do you expect?

6 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

A cop has justification to shoot someone 7 times if they reach into a car and dont come out with the knife in hand?

WTF are you smoking?

You cant even justify your own position and your complaining about someone else?

you did leave out all the prior events to the teaching in the car.  Those are very important details

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

WTF are you smoking?

How do you know he didnt have the knife in hand?

Just now, aristocrat said:

you did leave out all the prior events to the teaching in the car.  Those are very important details

He was in a scuffle with the police.....

Do you shoot someone 7 times in that situation in the back?  THEY DIDNT EVEN HAVE PROOF AT THE TIME THAT HE EVEN HAD A WEAPON

Under no circumstance is this ok

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Sig1Hunter said:

How do you know he didnt have the knife in hand?

Because the knife was "later" found

but hey.....lets even give the benefit of the doubt that he had it in his hand (which he didnt)......LETHAL FORCE was used without the police offers being in immediate danger as he wa leaning INTO his car

There is no scenario that plays out that this is ok

Just now, John from Riverside said:

Do you shoot someone 7 times in that situation in the back?  THEY DIDNT EVEN HAVE PROOF AT THE TIME THAT HE EVEN HAD A WEAPON

Cops can be heard yelling “drop the knife” on video. Hes holding something that looks suspiciously like a knife. A knife was recovered from the location where he was shot. Weird...

8B27B11B-68D3-4FA6-9930-BA20A5FD025A.jpeg

2 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, John from Riverside said:

but hey.....lets even give the benefit of the doubt that he had it in his hand (which he didnt)......LETHAL FORCE was used without the police offers being in immediate danger as he wa leaning INTO his car

Where did you get your use of force training? Are you familiar with Graham v Connor? 

2 minutes ago, Sig1Hunter said:

Cops can be heard yelling “drop the knife” on video. Hes holding something that looks suspiciously like a knife. A knife was recovered from the location where he was shot. Weird...

Because cops never lie. Are you sure that's not a banana? I guess folks have been shot over holding sandwiches too.

Also, if it was a knife, I don't care. If it was a gun, I don't care. If it was a grenade, I don't care. If you can't do your job without murdering your employers, you shouldn't have one.

Edited by BullBuchanan

Wow you can tell that is a knife?

He didnt turn towards the officers.....who were in no immediate danger and shot him SEVEN TIMES INT HE BACK

Well that’s not true either.  Granted we are now in the land of hypotheticals but if he was grabbing a knife while engaged with the cops then almost any jury is going to find that lethal force was justified.  We cannot live in a society where a perp can grab a weapon while engaged with police and they have to ask politely for him to put it down.  OTOH we have yet to hear definitively that he grabbed his knife and if that had happened you’d expect that to be the first thing to be pointed to in defense of what happened.

• Like (+1) 1

From the stories I read 

he was not in possession of a weapon when

they kind of look like sunglasses ? to me. 

2 minutes ago, Sig1Hunter said:

Where did you get your use of force training? Are you familiar with Graham v Connor? 

As a Air Force Intel I worked with security police all damn day long.....I also worked for a private security company where I worked alongside police offiers

I know the drill.......and if your a cop I severely question your judgement

Edited by John from Riverside

Wow you can tell that is a knife?

He didnt turn towards the officers.....who were in no immediate danger and shot him SEVEN TIMES INT HE BACK

Ignorance is bliss, John. Enjoy it buddy. I’m out.

As always, I will still look forward to your views on Bills football because I enjoy reading those (if the league continues). 

• Like (+1) 1

35 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

Now wait wait......one of those protesters who got killed this week was "armed" with a skateboard.......and of course he had it acomin because he should have ignored that the shooter had just KILLED someone

You should do some actual research beyond reading headlines. The first guy he shot was chasing after him and threw something at him when someone else fired a handgun at the kid. Thats when he turned around, saw the first guy coming right at him, and shot him.

The breakdown starts at 2:24.

Edited by gobills404