The NFL Follows Suit With "Social Justice" Message

H2o

No issue with this at all.  

This is also nothing like the NBA.   You can push a positive message and not alienate people.  So far, I think the NFL has found that balance.  

Edited by SCBills
  • Like (+1) 6

Personally, I don't stand with BLM for reasons that I will not divulge into because this is not PPP. I don't have a problem with these in the endzone though. You can't be mad at "End Racism" and "It Takes All Of Us". Any person who cares about his fellow human beings shouldn't see color to begin with. It does take all of us being responsible for and carrying ourselves in that manner. 

• Like (+1) 8
  • Thank you (+1) 2

H2O.  No one deserves to know you’re politics or social values, but I applaud you for you’re stance.  I agree you’re politics are yours and no one else, but I don’t know how to go against a message saying end racism.  I just added to it in All Lives Matter.  I just don’t know how people oppose saying, be fair to everyone.  I think almost everyone kn this board defines that.

10 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

That’s it I’m done with this league!! I like my politics and sports separate!! It is an escape for me. Shut up and dribble!! They want to “end racism?!?” What’s next they are going to come take our guns?!? LAW & ORDER!! 

And what about Chicago?!?!?!?

• Haha (+1) 5

“End Racism” is actually a good way to put it. It is not stating that racism is systemic, just that racism should end, which I agree with. Racism should be stamped out when it happens, it is not systemic, but there are dummies that continue to practice it. 

“It takes all of us” is along the same line. I would agree that it takes all of us to call it out when ACTUAL racism happens in our lives. 

I do not stand with BLM but agree with the idea that black lives matter in the literal sense. Of course they do! 

• Like (+1) 1