Tasker to replace Eric Wood, for short time

davefan66

Great.  Getting the gang back together. Unlistenable Tasker doing color.  I may just have to listen to the networks coverage.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/buffalonews.com/sports/bills/tasker-to-replace-wood-on-wgr-for-at-least-early-part-of-season/article_a4c5199a-ec68-11ea-8e07-1f48ea9744b9.amp.html

Edited by davefan66
  • Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, davefan66 said:

Great.  Getting the gang back together. Unlistenable Tasker doing color.  I may just have to listen to the networks coverage.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/buffalonews.com/sports/bills/tasker-to-replace-wood-on-wgr-for-at-least-early-part-of-season/article_a4c5199a-ec68-11ea-8e07-1f48ea9744b9.amp.html

You say that now until you're stuck with Rich Gannon or Dan Fouts. 

3 hours ago, ChanticleerBillsFan said:

Agreed, Tasker just fumbles around and seems uninformed most of the time. Poor choice. What happened to Kelso

Kelso?

He retired a year ago.

Eric Wood took his job and was the color analyst last season.

1 hour ago, I'm Spartacus said:

For me, Kelso went waaay overboard on inside analysis of plays. He needed to keep it short & sweet but never did.

I loved the technical analysis Kelso brought to the position.

He is a smart guy and has great football knowledge.  

He should be coaching.

• Like (+1) 2

Tasker usually has a mouthful of Doritos in his mouth, or a bite of pizza, watermelon or Sour Patch Kid that makes him always do the “gulp” sound. Dude...drink water and eat something with two minutes left in the commercial break. Annoying as hell. Hoping we don’t hear the inevitable “licking of his gums” smacking his lips craziness. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, mattynh said:

Wood was pretty good......hope he gets back to it when he can.  For me Tasker is hit or miss...sometimes he makes good points but sometimes he is in lala land.

I understand this is related to the New York State quarantine rule for persons visiting certain states.  Eric Wood Lives in Louisville, KY and also does ACC games (which haven't been canceled).  NY won't let him come in without quarantine after traveling around to states with high COVID-19 incidence.

6 hours ago, davefan66 said:

I'm just going to turn down the sound and listen to my neighbor cut the lawn.

• Haha (+1) 2

15 hours ago, H2o said:

You say that now until you're stuck with Rich Gannon or Dan Fouts. 

Don’t mind Gannon, had enough of Fouts and am surprised he still is in games.  

Getting tired of Murph and his missed calls, wrong names and incorrect info, and tasker will just put me over the edge.

• Haha (+1) 1